ADVERTISEMENT

“I went to two Seton Hall games ................

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Elijah Hutchins-Everett continues to make strides - Offers and interest are pouring in for the 2020 center

12/30/2017, 7:00pm EST

By Pat Lawless
Class of 2020 center Elijah Hutchins-Everett is being actively recruited by high major schools

FullSizeRender__2__large.jpg

Photo: Ian Finnen

Class of 2020 prospect Elijah Hutchins-Everett has continued to make strides in his game. The Immaculate Conception center played a big part in Immaculate Conception going 2-0 at Slam Dunk to the Beach. He is working on several parts of his game.

“I’m continuing to work hard on improving my strength especially in my lower legs,” he said.

As his team heads into the middle of the high school season, Hutchins-Everett likes the way his team played at the top notch event.

“It felt great, we played some good competition at this event,” said Hutchins-Everett. “We played hard and had each other’s back. I was happy with how we played.”

High major schools are already offering and expressing a lot of interest in the 2020 big man.

“I have received offers from Miami, Seton Hall, Minnesota, Syracuse and Rutgers,” he said. “I have received interest from Virginia, Tulane and Iowa.”

He has been able to watch two of the teams that have actively recruited him.

“I went to two Seton Hall games and I saw Syracuse play against UConn,” he said.

After watching them twice, Hutchins-Everett has grown an appreciation for how the Seton Hall Pirates play.

“Seton Hall plays hard, they are a great team and look like they can go far this year,” Hutchins-Everett said.

His high school teammate Jalen Carey committed to the Syracuse Orange in the fall. The Orange have also made the sophomore center a priority. He likes the way they groom their players.

“I like how Syracuse plays hard every game and they are a lot of great players that have come from there,” he said. “Carmelo Anthony went there and made it to the NBA.”

http://www.madehoops.com/news_article/show/870909?referrer_id=1272156

Reactions: RobCan
Hope he looks at kids like Trae young. Talented kid who chose to stay home in Oklahoma. Kid could have went anywhere but stayed in a good hometown program

Immaculate Conception in Montclair. Coached by NJ Playaz Jimmy Salmon, assisted by Marcus Toney-El.

Seemed like we were in great shape with teammate Jalen Carey until we weren’t.

Hope he looks at kids like Trae young. Talented kid who chose to stay home in Oklahoma. Kid could have went anywhere but stayed in a good hometown program

I'm sure he could have went anywhere. Or maybe he should have stood in bed

Immaculate Conception in Montclair. Coached by NJ Playaz Jimmy Salmon, assisted by Marcus Toney-El.

Seemed like we were in great shape with teammate Jalen Carey until we weren’t.
They play ranney on monday

Not optimistic with this player considering how the Jalen Carey recruitment turned out. We were in good shape with Carey then all of a sudden we couldn’t even make his top 10. I have no inside info but it would seemed something negative with the Hall had to of happened.

Not optimistic with this player considering how the Jalen Carey recruitment turned out. We were in good shape with Carey then all of a sudden we couldn’t even make his top 10. I have no inside info but it would seemed something negative with the Hall had to of happened.
His father took over the process and he favored Syracuse. Not much more to it than that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT