ADVERTISEMENT

68 from 62

Blowouts no bueno. I guess not enough teams around us in the rankings were blown out. 🙄

Like to get this down to about 64 or so by next Sunday morning. I would imagine it will continue to be updated through the conference tournaments.

Like to get this down to about 64 or so by next Sunday morning. I would imagine it will continue to be updated through the conference tournaments.
A decisive win against Nova and a blowout of DePaul will work!

Got beat up bit… not entirely unfairly by Parrish and Norlander (CBS).

If I was a bracketologist I’d have us out looking in.

4 blow outs and two of them coming as they are sharpening their selection pencils hurts.

The Bubble is a crazy place. A lot cold change by next week at this time, but look at BE alone for our favor possibly:

Seton Hall = 20-11, 13-7 and 7-7 vs Q1. That’s in.

St. John’s = 19-12, 11-9 and they hammer DePaul and Georgetown enough to get NET #30 or better (#39 today)

Villanova = 18-13, 11-9 losing to us, beating Creighton, and staying NET #30 or better (#26 today).

That would give our final regular season profile two additional Q1 wins against both of them at home. 👍

Then it’s also Seton Hall vs. St. John’s at The Garden on Thursday afternoon. 👀

Reactions: LeftCoastPirates
St. John’s bumped up to #34 with a rout of DePaul. Almost there. Need to thump Georgetown this weekend.

Villanova #25 tonight. Seton Hall #67. Providence steady at #62 after winning at Georgetown last night.

We really need this big win and then our own rout of DePaul.

Part 2 is a given. Tonight will be difficult. But if you want to be worthy of Dancing this is a game you have to win.

If not they will need at least one win at the Garden and depending on the bubble maybe even two.

St. John’s bumped up to #34 with a rout of DePaul. Almost there. Need to thump Georgetown this weekend.

Villanova #25 tonight. Seton Hall #67. Providence steady at #62 after winning at Georgetown last night.

We really need this big win and then our own rout of DePaul.

It's interesting the way these things work. St. John's getting to top 30 NET (where both of our wins are Q1) would be good for them, but also good for us. I think we have to cast aside at least one of our conference mates on the bubble, and that seems to be Providence. Don't want them to beat UConn on Saturday.

Reactions: Halldan1 and Piratz
We should root for every outcome that benefits Seton Hall, and then secondarily every outcome that gets as many BE teams in the dance as possible. We have 3 locks, but I would love for Nova, us, St Johns and Providence to all get bids. 7 would be a really strong showing for the league. And that benefits every program, including ours. I think 6 is probably more likely. Four would be a huge disappointment.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT