ADVERTISEMENT

Auctioning off 2 Nova floor seats for charity- interested?

jimmyd36

Sophomore
Oct 29, 2005
Thought I would put this out there in the event anyone had a client where a Nova/ SHU game would warrant a big donation.

I am donating 2 of my floor seats to the Nova/ SHU game for a silent auction at the upcoming Danny G Golf outing and thought I would post it here in the event anyone wanted to bid.

I will match your bid up to $600 and I will give you the full tax deduction of the combined donation. Danny Galorenzo was a Seton Hall Prep wrestler who died suddenly on February 7, 2002, following a school wrestling match of an aortic aneurysm. His father is an SHU alumni and the foundation has help a lot of children since its inception.

The foundation supports 3 main charities

-The Valerie Fund: Provides comprehensive healthcare to children with cancer and blood disorders through seven treatment centers in New Jersey.

-The Children’s Hospital at The Cleveland Clinic: One of America’s leading healthcare facilities, provides world-class care to pediatric patients with serious diseases.

• The Make A Wish Foundation

http://www.dannyg103.org/indexad.htm

My thought was to have anyone interested send me an email with your contact information and in the subject line of the email put your donation. I will then bid for you at the auction up to your "high bid amount". My email is jmdbedminster@gmail.com . I am also putting this on the Nova Board! Bring a client or a friend!

Ha! I almost posted this under a friend's login since I was worried sitting next to me would drive down the price... Seriously it's a great charity so if you guys could help me bid it up I'd really appreciate it. If someone wanted another game in addition to Nova, I'd be willing to donate another two tix for a minimum donation of $500 to the charity (you would just write the check to the charity and get the deduction). Anyone w a St John's client maybe???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT