ADVERTISEMENT

Butler at Nova

Both Butler and Nova will be tough games for us.They are both in love with the 3 point shot so we must defend and hope they are cold.Neither team has much of an inside game outside of Dixon.I thought Nova's defense was quite good.I can see two nail biters.

Both Butler and Nova will be tough games for us.They are both in love with the 3 point shot so we must defend and hope they are cold.Neither team has much of an inside game outside of Dixon.I thought Nova's defense was quite good.I can see two nail biters.

Agree, not great matchups for us. But at home, have to get the job done. No excuses.

Personally if we come out like we did against xavier neither game will be close..

Nova has a brutal remaining schedule. Plenty of opportunities but they are redlining with the losses they have. I wonder what is the highest loss team to get into the tourney with an open bid.

Nova has a brutal remaining schedule. Plenty of opportunities but they are redlining with the losses they have. I wonder what is the highest loss team to get into the tourney with an open bid.
Wasn’t PJ 17-13 in 1994?

Reactions: PROF Ed
you just gotta outtough a team like butler. i just think nova is a bad matchup. dixon was a mathcup nightmare and if they shoot their average its tough to get open floor points.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT