i
i
i
i
i
i

http://espnevents.com/charleston-classic/

Last edited:
Decent tournament with some decent programs to say the least.

Do you have the dates offhand? i'm assuming there's a Booster Club trip planned? Couldn't make the VI tourney last year because of a conflict but this could be a good excuse to head south in November.

Originally posted by phi_pirates:
Do you have the dates offhand?

The Booster Club as always be be running a trip.

Details later in the summer.

Last edited:
I think I heard that the Booster club has direct flights to Charleston too.

Originally posted by Hall91:
Decent tournament with some decent programs to say the least.
Virginia will be more than decent next year. SH's RPI will get a boost in this tourney making it an attractive team for the CBI post season tourney.

The Booster Club will be announcing and mailing the info on the trip to Charleston next month.

I made this mistake last year assuming we would play LSU & Clemson. You can't bank on playing teams in a tournament. That's why I think it's critical we add another high major to the schedule.

I made this mistake last year assuming we would play LSU & Clemson. You can't bank on playing teams in a tournament. That's why I think it's critical we add another high major to the schedule.

Even if some teams loses like LSU did last year in the PJ this is a much deeper and stronger tournament. With UVA and OSU most likely in different brackets I would not expect both to lose. Plus, Ole Miss was an NCAA team this year and LBS is tough and will play anybody anywhere with Dan Monson.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT