ADVERTISEMENT

Coleman

Bluebeard

All World
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2001
I just realized I didn’t see a thread on him after last night. We all saw the talent in the OOC games. We also saw him struggle a lot in the BE. The three starts has given him the court time he needed to work through his struggles and against a weak DePaul team, played his best BE game of the year. I believe it’s his first game all year with more than one 3. His confidence in shooting from beyond the arc is starting to show. His two misses looked good too. His earlier threes weren’t shot with confidence.

His D has improved as his comfortability on the floor at this high level of talent in all conference games. Athleticism alone in the BE doesn’t always equate to good D. He was either unable to recover from being out of position or just figuring out the skills of his opponents and beat almost every game in the BE. Sha has allowed this and now it’s paying off. The glimpses we were seeing are starting to be his MO now. I see him playing so much better all around and think we’re going to see him make even better strides as the last 9 games and gets on the all rookie team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT