ADVERTISEMENT

Delgado - Anderson

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Right now there are strong indications that the 6-8 Delgado will team up with the 6-8 Anderson to start in the Hall's frontcourt.

Which way do you go if they are indeed the starters? Anderson at the 5 and Delgado at the 4? Or vice versa?

Which one is better at banging with the big boys? Delgado doesn't really like to. Hopefully Anderson does. If so, have Anderson guard the opposing teams Center.

If I were Delgado, I would request to play the position I will play at the next level, wherever that may be. Power Forward.

Yes, I would hope Angel can man the four and have his partner be the five. We have to make Angel know he is not alone under the basket.

I like Anderson at the five and creates match up issues for the other team with Angel at the four

As the year progressed, Angel starting faking more, while earlier, he jumped and had to double clutch often to get his shot off. I bet he comes back with far better offensive footwork and more patience with the ball. And a lefty and righty jump hook would be beautiful.

If you have an acceptable option to play someone else at the center position then it makes sense to play Angel at his natural position which is the 4.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT