ADVERTISEMENT

Great Story on braedan anderson

how can you not love what this kid is doing... I get a feeling he may surprise some on the court.

He has a great story. I will be rooting for him and praying for his success at law school and on the court. What happened last year at Fresno State? His stats, before he transferred, were poor. Was he still recovering from the accident? Is his back going to be vulnerable to injury if he bangs down low?

JCalz You are one of the better posters on this board, have enjoyed reading your posts for several yrs. I will be rooting for Braeden Anderson and with his talent and motivation, I expect him to have an impact on the basketball court and in the classroom. He played basketball with the team on his visit and I have seen many players welcoming him to the Seton Hall Family and looking forward to playing together on the court next year thru twitter messages.

It is a good story, seems like will be an easy kid to root for.

Two things worry me, and probably most on this board: how much has the next injury affected his basketball play and how will his academic goals and law school attendance affect his commitment and improvement in practice and on the court.

Sounds like a great kid. I like the fact that he was still thankful for Russell and he focuses on the positive. He has been incredibly successful in the classroom and in life despite that life threatening accident.

I am not sure he is the answer to what Seton Hall needed immediately on the basketball court, but I so much want him to prove that he is the answer.

Welcome Braeden. I wish him so much success on the court and off the court.

Great off court story, sounds like Braeden is taking advantage of the system instead of letting the system take advantage of him.

did I read that right???? he got his undergrad degree in two years?

I didn't think that was even possible. Fresno State, like most colleges, require 120 credits to graduate. Even if you take a full load of courses each semester, which I thought was 18, you'd have to have 24 credits each summer which isn't possible. Maybe he started with a ton of credits from high school AP courses? Or Fresno offered winter break classes (can't remember if SHU did this). Not saying it's not accurate, just curious how he managed to do that.

I didn't think that was even possible. Fresno State, like most colleges, require 120 credits to graduate. Even if you take a full load of courses each semester, which I thought was 18, you'd have to have 24 credits each summer which isn't possible. Maybe he started with a ton of credits from high school AP courses? Or Fresno offered winter break classes (can't remember if SHU did this). Not saying it's not accurate, just curious how he managed to do that.
Wasn't he at Fresno for 3 years (played ball for 2)? Certainly possible to do it in 3, though not sure how much the accident affected his classwork in 2013.

He did it in 3 years plus he had a few credits from the summer at Kansas.

Nice article and impressive kid. Let's hope he continues to beat the odds and becomes that center we so desperately need.

just hope hes focused on basketball. not too worried though I know willard will make sure hes in the right mindset LOL

It is a good story, seems like will be an easy kid to root for.

Two things worry me, and probably most on this board: how much has the next injury affected his basketball play and how will his academic goals and law school attendance affect his commitment and improvement in practice and on the court.
School didn't hurt Bill Bradley.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT