ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine if our fans…..

Yes - Fran was on Brian DeNovellis podcast and said essentially the same thing. Said we would be perennial Top 25 program (i actually think he said Top 10). Anyway, we are getting him the practice facility. Now we need to get him NIL money.

I remember Amaker's win over Big John and he quite coaching the next day! I 'm not expecting THAT from Slick Rick, but boy was it nice to read his quote that “This,” Pitino said, “is the most unenjoyable experience of my lifetime.” I LOVE reading this.

Our team this yr...what a coaching job. We start off poorly. Season looks over. Uninspired play...seeing a long winter ahead and long rides home from nwk in the love van. I saw us as partners with gu and dp at the bottom.

Then we have a brand new team. A capable, tough one. But everyting is actually the same. Same facilities, same staff, same HC, same players.

As far as i can tell, the coach's message finally got heard, and it worked. Teaching is a 2 way street. Sometimes it takes a while for the message to hit.

Sometimes the message is correct. It fits the players and you need a little inculcation.

Reactions: Piratz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT