ADVERTISEMENT

IRON's game thread........ GO HALL

This should have been a game where we could have let the bench get solid PT... nope

Every time GTown gets it to within 4 and I think "oh no Oregon all over again" they've responded. Q is saving our bacon. This team never makes it pretty even when they win.

What was the point spread? The refs MUST be trying to have Gtown beat the spread......that was absolutely crazy.

Reactions: JGCPA
Nova's weakness is in the paint. I hope Willard pounds it down low to Sandro early. Sandro can score down there against them

Reactions: catholicman
Some of the worst refeees in a long time, called everything a foul on us and nothing on GTU. Kept them in the game by putting McKnight on the bench with foul trouble in the very beginning of the 2nd half and gave them the opportunity to rest with all the stoppages of play. The shot clock operator also gave them an opportunity to rest as also pointed out by the announcer.

We still managed to win the game with everyone contributing on offense or defense.

Reactions: catholicman
Some of the worst refeees in a long time, called everything a foul on us and nothing on GTU. Kept them in the game by putting McKnight on the bench with foul trouble in the very beginning of the 2nd half and gave them the opportunity to rest with all the stoppages of play. The shot clock operator also gave them an opportunity to rest as also pointed out by the announcer.

We still managed to win the game with everyone contributing on offense or defense.

Raftery used to joke that the guys at the scorers table at Georgetown were Jesuits from the school... and I think that was actually the truth

Best part was Moncrieffe got to see SHU in action again and see what his future could be if he puts in the work and buys into the vision of Coach Willard

I just wish for once we can beat NOVA at NOVA but on a 2 game losing streak now idk about that, if this team cant do it who will haha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT