ADVERTISEMENT

Miller to Ohio State?

P615007

Junior
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2016
Well that was a short stint for Miller. Rather keep McDermott in the league and keep Creighton strong.

• Haha
Reactions: shupat08
Do better next time!

Can‘t you at least click on the guy’s profile to see that it’s obviously a fake account?
There's a lot of "smoke" around this, but yes one account, and if not reliable, is not enough to make a declaration.

But....it is widely being rumored.

See what happens...

Miller wants back to the football school resources. Xavier in same basic boat as us.

We don’t really know what each BE team has NIL wise but I’d bet there is a correlation between endowment and NIL. Schools like us with a sub 300 million endowment are unlikely to match the NIL of a UConn or Nova. Xavier has an endowment comparable to ours. They may have more NIL than us but not what UConn and Nova has.

I will say that Xavier certainly looked like a team whose coach was planning on leaving last week.

I mean Sha is right....no one likes Miller. Guy should be so thankful Xavier took him back. Just a complete dirtbag on how he treated Book Richardson. And then to leave Xavier after 2 years....if true (and where there is smoke there is always fire), i hope he is fired in 3 years.

Miller wants back to the football school resources. Xavier in same basic boat as us.

We don’t really know what each BE team has NIL wise but I’d bet there is a correlation between endowment and NIL. Schools like us with a sub 300 million endowment are unlikely to match the NIL of a UConn or Nova. Xavier has an endowment comparable to ours. They may have more NIL than us but not what UConn and Nova has.

I’m not sure in endowments are good barometer. People that donate to a schools Endowment typically are more interested in the educational value of the school or having their names on brick and mortar…legacy. Paying a salary doesn’t really fit that.

The crowd surfing model doesn’t strike me as sustainable either.

I’m not sure in endowments are good barometer. People that donate to a schools Endowment typically are more interested in the educational value of the school or having their names on brick and mortar…legacy. Paying a salary doesn’t really fit that.

The crowd surfing model doesn’t strike me as sustainable either.
It may just be coincidental but the schools with the reputed big NILs (were not one of them) have much healthier endowments. I think it’s a reasonable barometer. We have an endowment that reflects our paltry giving rate. I don’t think it’s a terrible stretch to believe that poor basic giving to your school is a reasonable predictor to overall
NIl. Sure some may choose NIL who never gave or gave small amounts that benefited the endowment but NIL success will greatly depend on the giving tradition of an alumni base. And ours isn’t all that great.

Reactions: chickenbox
I posted as well early in a desperate thread and immediately regretted it after reading a few of the accounts tweets.. but honestly makes a lot of sense and I could see Xavier hiring Holtman. Nice little coaching trade in the college ranks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT