ADVERTISEMENT

NgaNga to the Portal

With all due respect to every single player who has left minus dre davis, is anyone going to lose sleep over any of the 5? Again with all due respect to the players they all can be replaced with higher quality. This is all a nothingburger

With all due respect to every single player who has left minus dre davis, is anyone going to lose sleep over any of the 5? Again with all due respect to the players they all can be replaced with higher quality. This is all a nothingburger
Unless you put any credence to building a culture and having returning players to keep that culture intact.

Unless you put any credence to building a culture and having returning players to keep that culture intact.

Dre and Wusu (if he leaves) are blows to what Sha is trying to build. All of the others who have left are better off playing at the mid-major level and especially in the case of NgaNga, we’re not likely to be a significant part of the program going forward.

I do, but these five from the end of the bench played so sparingly that I also cannot say with certainty that they subscribed to the culture the coach instills. Addae-Wusu certainly did, but most of the others, who can say?

I do, but these five from the end of the bench played so sparingly that I also cannot say with certainty that they subscribed to the culture the coach instills. Addae-Wusu certainly did, but most of the others, who can say?
agree , would have had to sit through many practices noting how hard they worked

And then there were 3--scholarship players left on the roster from last year's team. Richmond, Coleman & Tubek (really cannot count Harris).
Sha really has his work cut out for this season. It's really a shame what has happened to college sports. Greed has taken over. It's all about the $$$$ and anybody who doesn't believe that is crazy.

Last edited:
And then there were 3--scholarship players left on the roster from last year's team. Richmond, Coleman & Tubek (really cannot count Harris).
Sha really has his work cut out for this season. It's really a shame what has happened to college sports. Greed has taken over. It's all about the $$$$ and anybody who doesn't believe that is crazy.
How can anyone not believe? It’s not something new. It’s even the reason most of the guys leaving SHU arrived at SHU in the first place..

Reactions: Piratz and HALL85
... Per 0n3. Makes the five or so players we have all starters for the moment. :rolleyes:
This is quite possibly the worst portal news we have gotten so far. Sada was on the verge of a breakthrough season.

I may be just a duck 🦆, but this one really hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: SPK145
I wouldn't be surprised if anybody not named Richmond, Coleman, Tubek, Davis and Addae-Wusu was given a nudge towards the door that ranged from gentle to very forceful.

This does work both ways.

Reactions: Piratz
I wouldn't be surprised if anybody not named Richmond, Coleman, Tubek, Davis and Addae-Wusu was given a nudge towards the door that ranged from gentle to very forceful.

And I also wouldn’t be surprised if roster construction plans and pre-emptive calls to handlers/agents didn’t start months ago.

Making a living and capitalizimg off your talents is not greed. Greed is wanting more than u need. Tell me the difference between capitalism and greed

Reactions: Seton75

I would bet both Sanders and EHE were included in the group above.

I would bet both Sanders and EHE were included in the group above.
I suspect they were in Sha's plans but were also advised they might want to look at their options.

They were two players who had larger roles for the taking but weren't able to fully take advantage of the opportunity.

Frankly if they were being counted on to play larger roles next year, I would not feel good about the roster.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT