ADVERTISEMENT

Nice Hoodie

As far as any product people see on coach or made for our events, here is a response for the fanbase.............

Onward Setonia is very aware of Pirate fans wanting to buy product with the old pirate head, The Hall, and other marks. Creating the pieces or selling the items is not the challenge. Getting the license approvals along with fees and production costs aligning so everyone is happy is the challenge. Onward Setonia is in constant communication with vendors, manufacturers, and brands talking about opportunities. When the pieces fall together, items will be launched. Until then, they will continue to execute the best avenue available to them by creating great Pirate pieces gifted at the events so our fans have an opportunity to get them.

While you look forward to expanded product options on Onward Setonia, please consider supporting Onward Setonia though opportunities like our Campaign in honor of our volunteers in the Halldan's name.

Because of so many generous fans we are now less than $5K from getting a $10K target donation.

Thanks Dan, that is helpful to understand. I think it is widely understood that the majority of fans love the old logo and the script, just want a place to purchase it.

Reactions: Halldan1 and HallB
Given what is stated above, I think it would make a lot of sense (A LOT OF SENSE) to get this type of merchandise (that Hoodie is nice) approved for a limited run (i.e. what they already did, but add another X amount), sell said limited run for a premium with proceeds going to NIL. See what Kith does with its merchandise partnerships. That way, all parties would be satisfied from a cost, quantity, licensing perspective. It couldn't hurt to try it out with a couple of items....like this hoodie.

As far as any product people see on coach or made for our events, here is a response for the fanbase.............

Onward Setonia is very aware of Pirate fans wanting to buy product with the old pirate head, The Hall, and other marks. Creating the pieces or selling the items is not the challenge. Getting the license approvals along with fees and production costs aligning so everyone is happy is the challenge. Onward Setonia is in constant communication with vendors, manufacturers, and brands talking about opportunities. When the pieces fall together, items will be launched. Until then, they will continue to execute the best avenue available to them by creating great Pirate pieces gifted at the events so our fans have an opportunity to get them.

While you look forward to expanded product options on Onward Setonia, please consider supporting Onward Setonia though opportunities like our Campaign in honor of our volunteers in the Halldan's name.

Because of so many generous fans we are now less than $5K from getting a $10K target donation.

Mike McBride has been a welcomed addition to the pirate family. Outstanding hire. He truly does get it. I love that he has been in communication with the fan base throughout the year. Writing this message probably took him only 10 min but made a huge difference in letting fans know we hear you and are doing our best to make it happen. That’s all anyone could ask for. Let’s keep supporting in anyway we can.

Mike and other admins read the board so your feedback means a lot to them.

Mike McBride has been a welcomed addition to the pirate family. Outstanding hire. He truly does get it. I love that he has been in communication with the fan base throughout the year. Writing this message probably took him only 10 min but made a huge difference in letting fans know we hear you and are doing our best to make it happen. That’s all anyone could ask for. Let’s keep supporting in anyway we can.
I have the same impression and hope he sticks with us for a while. It takes time to create change, especially at a place like Seton Hall, but the payoff long term could be so rewarding for him (and us lol) professionally considering what he walked into.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT