ADVERTISEMENT

Nice

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Bret_normal.jpg
Bret McCormick (@ASGR1995)

8/10/15, 12:36 PM

HC Tony Bozzella Seton Hall gets 2016 verbal pledge from Deja Winters 5-10 G Richmond Heights HS OH. Club team TNBA.

SHU believes this is a big time get.

Here's some of the school involved in her recruitment....

SHU, Dayton, St. John's, Wake Forest, Memphis, & Cincinnati to name a few.

Just found this....

Diag_M4_normal.jpg
Raoul (@Raoul_000)
8/10/15, 1:04 PM

Deja Winters had 30+ offers, including Dayton, DePaul, Marquette, Memphis, Minnesota, Oklahoma State, St. John's, Toledo, and Wake Forest.

So Tony B just got 2 recruits in 1 day? And has 3 overall for the Class of 2016?

Not to mention we beat out like the entire BE and Notre Dame for this girl?? Awesome.

I'm so excited right now, I want to drive to Seton Hall, hose down the hallway of a dorm, take a sprint-start and dive head-first so I can hydroplane the length of the hallway.

Not that I ever did that as a student. I swear it!

Another great get by Tony and his staff. Yesterday a player from Maryland now a player from Ohio love seeing the staff recruiting footprint expand. With 4 seniors on the team and three verbals so far I assume o there's one ship left to give , which has to be a player with size.

Last edited:
ProspectNation.com lists Winters as a 4-Star, Top 100 recruit.

Right now she's 96th overall, and 24th at the wing position. It's significant to point out that only the top nine players are listed as 5-Stars. (They do also rate with half-stars.)

Isn't she a guard? Perhaps she's be rated even higher if she was ranked with the guards.

There are still many uncommitted Top 100 players.

http://prospectsnation.com/players/ranked/2016

Reactions: Flnj86
Amazing what you can do at SHU when you offer no excuses on the difficulties you face at a small Catholic school and work as hard or maybe harder than your competition.

What a gem we have in Tony Bozzella!

Also, props to his first recruiting assistant Lauren DeFalco.

Willard said he would have signed some top 2016 recruits if it has not been so hot and humid this Summer. He also said that if he had Tony's office on the first floor, his signing percentage for recruits would be much better. Those young kids hate walking up the stairs to get to Willard's office. LOL LOL.

Way to go Tony.

Reactions: shupat08
Amazing what you can do at SHU when you offer no excuses on the difficulties you face at a small Catholic school and work as hard or maybe harder than your competition.

What a gem we have in Tony Bozzella!

Also, props to his first recruiting assistant Lauren DeFalco.
+10

Reactions: deheremike
Top recruit. A Terry Dehere type.
From a good family- loved her Dad on the video- "don't give in to tired, on the court or in the class room".

Tony is building a national program to be reckoned with.

Props to Lauren DeFalco- who doesn't give in to tired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT