ADVERTISEMENT

NIL Tidbit

HALL85

All Universe
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
Point guard from Lafayette (CJ Fulton) who averaged 10 points and 5 assists got $70,000 per year for two years from college of Charleston. Laffey yet on a grand total of 11 games last year.

Point guard from Lafayette (CJ Fulton) who averaged 10 points and 5 assists got $70,000 per year for two years from college of Charleston. Laffey yet on a grand total of 11 games last year.
When you say he "got" $70,000. What does he have to do for it? He got "guarantees" of having opportunities to make that money???? or did he straight out get a check. Obviously I'm not too versed in how this whole thing works. While I would hate to have Congress get involved in NIL... the NCAA has totally dropped the ball in setting up guard.rails and rules

When you say he "got" $70,000. What does he have to do for it? He got "guarantees" of having opportunities to make that money???? or did he straight out get a check. Obviously I'm not too versed in how this whole thing works. While I would hate to have Congress get involved in NIL... the NCAA has totally dropped the ball in setting up guard.rails and rules
He is getting $70 per year guaranteed. I don’t know the specific terms, but he is getting paid.

Currently there are no guardrails or rules. It’s just a free for all. Greed will kill it all.

Don't believe it, let's see his 1099 next year.

Reactions: lloyde dobler
Laffey yet… Ha! Is that a Lehigh thing?? Patriot not paying up??

I do believe it based on who told me.
No kid scoring 10 PTS with 5 ASTS from the Patriot League is worth that kind of money. Maybe he's going to the College of Charleston because they're the only university stupid enough to spend that kind of money.

No kid scoring 10 PTS with 5 ASTS from the Patriot League is worth that kind of money. Maybe he's going to the College of Charleston because they're the only university stupid enough to spend that kind of money.
You don’t think there is stupid money out there? This is the nonsense NIL has created.

Reactions: PF58
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT