ADVERTISEMENT

Not to be outdone

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Tony Bozzella's newest recruit.

JGBFTBULRDOPYRB.20140912200919.jpg

Details on the Trove

What a beautiful young women - If she plays as good as she looks, it looks like the women's team has recruited a very special player! GO PIRATES!

Tony Bozzella's newest recruit.

JGBFTBULRDOPYRB.20140912200919.jpg

Details on the Trove
She played for a Top 10 team that came very close to the Final Four, and she competed in perhaps the best overall women's conference.

She also played for perennial power, Rutgers.

So she brings in a lot of experience playing and practicing against top quality talent.

I have to believe she will help the Pirates in some way. Who knows, maybe she will play a key role in leading the Pirates back to the NCAA. I hope so.

However, I'd have given her minutes at guard to the many other younger players and incoming freshmen, who are four year players, so they can develop.

Will start. Most probably at the point.
How can any new player be designated a starter before she has set foot on campus? Nothing is guaranteed... at least I hope nothing is guaranteed.

BTW, does this now fill the roster for 2015-2016? Are they still looking?

I see that at least one player they were recruiting has still not committed including 5-11 Arella Guirantes, a 2,000 point scorer from Long Island who I read visited campus sometime in the last month.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT