ADVERTISEMENT

OK, which one of us on the board is this? if not all of us.

LOL. Does he change his shirt at halftime cause the shirt he wore last game worked better? lol

Reactions: Section112
Wow - good thing she did not film him during last year's loss in 1st Round of NCAA Tourney against FAU when Memphis got totally screwed on a call which would have won them the game. And of course, blowing the National Championship to Kansas in 2008 when they had the game won.

Nonetheless, kudos to him for the safe for tv language. If they filmed me, there would be plenty of words they would have to bleep out.

This is the minors, if my wife tried to film me watching a game I would kick her out the room. Some games, like Nova, I made the whole family watch TV upstairs to avoid any potential of them breathing the wrong way.

Its a little overboard, I know I got issues.

Maybe PirateBlue can create a support group for people like us so that we can support NIL with our sickness.

I thought of this post again after the rollercoaster of a year we had and I have officially come to the point where I can say I have a problem.

After getting beat by St John my stomach started to turn and I couldn't watch another game in the Big East Tournament. I would check the board every now and again just to see our stock falling. It made me distance myself even more from not only the team but the game that I so passionately follow.

After a few days grief I pulled myself together to watch their first round NIT game. At this point I am starting to feel a little more positive. I even was able to watch a little of the NCAA tournament without the feeling of wanting to put my fist through a wall.

Now, just like in the movie a time to kill, imagine how you would feel if you were a player. We just watch it they are living it. Good for them to regroup for the NIT

For anybody new to this - the whole process takes about a week for me to get over when I realize this has no impact on my life and its just a game. The down side is I usually miss a first week of the Tournament.

That being said I am a glutton for punishment, on to the next one LETS GO HALL!

I knew after watching games all day and night last Saturday that we weren’t getting in. So I had an extra day to recover. I was ready for the St Joes game!

I thought of this post again after the rollercoaster of a year we had and I have officially come to the point where I can say I have a problem.

After getting beat by St John my stomach started to turn and I couldn't watch another game in the Big East Tournament. I would check the board every now and again just to see our stock falling. It made me distance myself even more from not only the team but the game that I so passionately follow.

After a few days grief I pulled myself together to watch their first round NIT game. At this point I am starting to feel a little more positive. I even was able to watch a little of the NCAA tournament without the feeling of wanting to put my fist through a wall.

Now, just like in the movie a time to kill, imagine how you would feel if you were a player. We just watch it they are living it. Good for them to regroup for the NIT

For anybody new to this - the whole process takes about a week for me to get over when I realize this has no impact on my life and its just a game. The down side is I usually miss a first week of the Tournament.

That being said I am a glutton for punishment, on to the next one LETS GO HALL!
I followed almost exactly the same arc as you. And I especially like your observation that:
"...the whole process takes about a week for me to get over when I realize this has no impact on my life and its just a game.

Reactions: cams555
I knew after watching games all day and night last Saturday that we weren’t getting in. So I had an extra day to recover. I was ready for the St Joes game!
I told my wife to go to bed about 10 minutes into the St Joes game. She was sitting next to me reading. And disrupting the whole team but Wusu.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT