ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon vs Creighton

Creighton highly dependent on the 3 ball going down for them. They should be better in 2nd half, but it’s what keeps you hesitant to put them in a Final 4.

Reactions: LBP43
I posted elsewhere, CU has a huge advantage in the post with Kalkbrenner but they rarely give him touches.
altman a great coach. looks like he scouted to take that pass away. when it goes in low it also gets good shots from 3. its how you gotta play them

This creighton team looks helpless against the athletes on Oregon. We need to get more athletic

Overtime! This Creighton team figures out a way. 4 point comeback in 20 seconds

Oregon ran out of gas and Creighton became Creighton again in the 2nd OT.

Reactions: Piratz
I was watching ESPN late last night after the game and I believe I heard McDermott say he has never played in a game like that ever before. But I was half asleep so I could be slightly off.

But if he said that he has a very short memory. Our game obviously wasn't as important, but it sure as hell was just as exciting and for us it was the difference between coming in 2nd and coming in 4th.

Reactions: Burnsly and LBP43
I think i hedged my bets lol. Very happy for cu
That's allowed... was a heck of a game..... a REAL rock fight until OT 2. I was pulling for Creighton the whole way... but couldn't help but feel bad for the two Ducks who carried the load.

I had a +600 bet that it would be the highest scoring game of the night, and it took all of both OTs, but it got there on the last Oregon FTs. 😁

Reactions: LBP43
I had a +600 bet that it would be the highest scoring game of the night, and it took all of both OTs, but it got there on the last Oregon FTs. 😁
Congrats on the bet.... I'm glad Creighton won but the fact that Oregon had only one ft in regulation has to be difficult for Oregon fans to understand.

Reactions: mzadnik and LBP43

Dan , the announcer with maybe 1:44 left in the 2 OT quoted McDermott as saying " we come into these games with the same demeanor as a January road game at SHU" or something like that. Of course that was the Jan game we lost due to the worst call you will ever see under the basket with seconds to play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT