ADVERTISEMENT

Relative spending of colleges on different sports, Altimore charts by conference

Looks to me at first glance that we are spending too much on Olympic sports per athlete. I wonder where that money is going.

It’s amazing given our hoops budget that we are as competitive as we have been over the past 8-10 years.

Rutgers spends an awful lot of money to be garbage.

Seton Hall can really stretch a dollar cant they.

If Rutgers just gave its budget to Seton Hall everybody would be a winner.

Last edited:
Rutgers spends an awful log of money to be garbage.

Seton Hall can really stretch a dollar cant they.

If Rutgers just gave its budget to Seton Hall everybody would be a winner.
Public institutions aren’t know for stretching a dollar.

Reactions: HALL85
While we know SHU spending is going to be one of the lower in P5, you really cannot just look at numbers pulled from Dept of Ed and get a true picture. What goes into these numbers and how different schools reporting things can have major impact especially in a singe FY. For example, looks like Georgetown spends way more than other BE schools, but I am sure it is impacted by buyout of Ewing.

Reactions: Harty9
While we know SHU spending is going to be one of the lower in P5, you really cannot just look at numbers pulled from Dept of Ed and get a true picture. What goes into these numbers and how different schools reporting things can have major impact especially in a singe FY. For example, looks like Georgetown spends way more than other BE schools, but I am sure it is impacted by buyout of Ewing.
100%.

Winning the Big East Tournament cost Georgetown tens of millions of dollars, both in money owed Ewing and setting back the program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT