ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers logo

HallX2

All World
Mar 25, 2005
Water bottles being sold in Starbucks in Florham Park. Interesting. Not sure many will be sold but you do see Rutgers everywhere. Especially in Newark Airport.

Water bottles being sold in Starbucks in Florham Park. Interesting. Not sure many will be sold but you do see Rutgers everywhere. Especially in Newark Airport.
The big R in the nice new Terminal A is a sight to behold. 🙄

Can’t walk thru Terminal C without seeing that thing. But hey, they’ve got money to burn.

i guarantee you most people who go through that airport not from the NY/NJ metro area don’t know what the hell that logo is for.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
It is the worst airport in the country.
I got a flight in after the storms a couple of weeks ago and we sat on the tarmac in Newark for an hour because "no gate was available." How the freak did they not have a gate available, we were one of the first flight in? The hour wait stacked up customs which only had four slots open and ended up with a huge line going out into the hall. I ended up getting home at three in the morning.

EWR sucks.

I got a flight in after the storms a couple of weeks ago and we sat on the tarmac in Newark for an hour because "no gate was available." How the freak did they not have a gate available, we were one of the first flight in? The hour wait stacked up customs which only had four slots open and ended up with a huge line going out into the hall. I ended up getting home at three in the morning.

EWR sucks.
NJ Governor sucks so I’m not surprised at all

EWK sucks.
Could be $10,000 Pyramid answers…Category: Things that suck. RU, Newark Airport…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT