ADVERTISEMENT

Seton Hall at DePaul Game Thread

Depauls's 2 star players smoked Seton Hall's 3-4 star transfer portalers today

Harris should not shoot another 3 rest of the season. He played decent defense against UConn but it is perplexing how he was billed as a talented 3 pt shooter
overrated like everyone we ever get. not his fault its just too high shu fan expectations.

maybe hes more into his music

I wonder what Kevin said in his timeout, its okay guys we just got Lex back so we need to get used 2 him again

We really just need to get Aiken off the court. Just tempting fate at this point

Shouldn’t be any more complaints about “not getting enough respect.” Can’t come out and lay an absolute egg against a perennial last place team… after 5 days off with a full roster no less.

Every season we are good for 2-3 of these self inflicted wounds that always come back to bite us in March. Same old story

Welp that sucked. We'll see what they're made of Saturday. They bounce back we can chalk it up to one of those games. Not panicking yet. That was just brutal to watch.

Reactions: LBP43 and Marc1996
Why must hurt ourselves like this? It feels like every season we end up being a joke at some point.

I’m sure someone was sick, or rundown or stayed up late or had too much pizza or took too long of a shower or something.

Just one game. Bad loss, but we've had them before. I expect us to bounce back on Sat.
1. If healthy, Aiken and Richmond should start in backcourt. Move Cale down the bench.
2. Many guys here like Harris: lots of intangibles. I don't see it.
3. Earlier, a poster mentioned Samuel and Sanogo in the same conversation. Really he did.

I want to be mad about that foul being called on what looked like a clean steal with us within 2, but I can't be. The loss was funny deserved, as nice as it would have been to steal it at the end

Shouldn’t be any more complaints about “not getting enough respect.” Can’t come out and lay an absolute egg against a perennial last place team… after 5 days off with a full roster no less.

Every season we are good for 2-3 of these self inflicted wounds that always come back to bite us in March. Same old story
yup. thought this year was different from willard. fool me 10 times shame on me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT