ADVERTISEMENT

There is no thread view any more?

Thread view? What is this 2001?

J/K. I'm still getting used to the new site but overall I like it so far.

Was there still thread view? I think I ditched that as soon as we got topic view, like 10 years ago. That thread view was awful.

I'm sure in time we'll get used to it, but right now, I hate it. There is too little color contrast on the page, which makes you have to search harder for what you're actually supposed to be reading. I mean, I can navigate it fine, but it takes some thought.

Dan, what has Rivals done. to your site? What are their selling points?

I'm sure in time we'll get used to it, but right now, I hate it. There is too little color contrast on the page, which makes you have to search harder for what you're actually supposed to be reading. I mean, I can navigate it fine, but it takes some thought.

Agree. The type face is not dark enough for me. The new format/site is not as good as the old one but I still have a B/W television and play 78 RPM records on a victrola.

Reactions: HallLine69
Dan, what has Rivals done. to your site? What are their selling points?

Obviously Tom and I had no say in the matter. But everyone will get used to it.

The last time we changed the format most every single posters hated it. Then we got used to the change and got comfortable with the site.

Agree. The type face is not dark enough for me. The new format/site is not as good as the old one but I still have a B/W television and play 78 RPM records on a victrola.
Pirate64 listens intently to Cohen and Popkin's call of Seton Hall hoops...

EdisonwithHorn380.jpg

We need more of our posters to get an avatar. Otherwise, it's hard to distinguish among the posters. All I see are white heads against a blue background, and a light gray name. Under the new format, it's much easier to get an avatar uploaded to your screen name.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT