ADVERTISEMENT

This guy played hoops and attended Law school

this is actually really cool. used to live right by this location a few years ago. two names i thought id never hear from , especially on an FYI philly episode.

Not sure id call what Braden did “playing basketball” but none the less made a successful life for himself as a SH alum. Good stuff

Reactions: HallX2
Congratulations! Plus Dalton Soffer stayed on the East Coast and I see he never played hoops again after
Seton Hall.

This guy has had a couple of careers and wives since he left Seton Hall. Nice guy and obviously intelligent but what was Willard thinking when he gave him a scholarship? Don’t remember him ever making a positive contribution in any game.

This guy has had a couple of careers and wives since he left Seton Hall. Nice guy and obviously intelligent but what was Willard thinking when he gave him a scholarship? Don’t remember him ever making a positive contribution in any game.
I believe he was originally a top 75 player.

Not sure id call what Braden did “playing basketball” but none the less made a successful life for himself as a SH alum. Good stuff
He suffered a broken neck in an auto accident while playing for Fresno State. He had several surgeries and missed a season. He wasn't the same player after that.

Willard took a flyer on him because he was a grad transfer (immediately eligible) with two years of eligibility (he graduated from Fresno State in three years) and as noted above he was a high level recruit in high school.

Our roster in 2015-16 was not exactly loaded with bigs. After Angel Delgado came Anderson, Rashed Anthony and Myles Carter.

Agree. Successful guy, but averaged 5 mpg in only 19 games for SHU and scored a whopping 14 points. Not much of a basketball story.

Agree. Successful guy, but averaged 5 mpg in only 19 games for SHU and scored a whopping 14 points. Not much of a basketball story.
it was clear he couldn't do both. and then it was clear he had no intention on putting his scholarship to use. sorta used seton hall. another desperate flyer from willard.

it was clear he couldn't do both. and then it was clear he had no intention on putting his scholarship to use. sorta used seton hall. another desperate flyer from willard.

What do you mean? He practiced law for some time and is clearly using his “degree.” I was a marketing major but I am not a marketer.

Could be me but there is a large portion of our seton hall community that feels almost jealous of others sucesss so we attempt to bring them down.

LOL! And Sha didn’t take any flyers with NgaNga and Ozdogan? A school like SHU always needs bigs, so a coach takes flyers. C’mon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT