ADVERTISEMENT

Tweets and who is this guy.....

Isaiah is still seen by many as the bad guy, don't kid yourselves. Dan posted a great article on him the other day and it was ignored. IMO, we deserve Braziller's comments.
I don't think most fans think he is a bad guy at all or are ignoring Dans article on the Trove. I just think most fans are in summer mode and not filling up the boards with comments. I know I come to the board every other day maybe in the summer but in season I am on all the time.

It's primarily a shot at other journalists, not necessarily the fans that eat up whatever those journalists post.

It is very generous to even call Braziller a journalist. He has zero, if any, objectivity.

SHU Men's Soccer ‏@SHUMSOC 11h11 hours ago

With three Seton Hall alums on the pitch, @NewYorkRedBulls just took down the Premier League champs. We'll take it. #PiratePride

SHU Men's Soccer ‏@SHUMSOC 13h13 hours ago

That’s Pirates alum & 4-year starter Konrad Plewa in the starting lineup! #PiratePride

New York Red Bulls @NewYorkRedBulls
STARTING XI vs @ChelseaFC: Reynish, Miller, McLaws, Stolz, Obekop, Ouimette, Davis, Plewa, Tsonis, Adams, Bedoya #ICC2015

SHU Men's Soccer ‏@SHUMSOC 13h13 hours ago

Pirates alums Bolu Akinyode & Victor Manosalvas are reserves in tonight’s match too! #PiratePride

New York Red Bulls @NewYorkRedBulls
BENCH for #NYvCFC: Castano, Williams, Akinyode, Castellanos, Manoslavas, Heffron, Da Fonte, Thomas, Metzger #ICC2015

Had a chance to speak to him about a year ago. Talk about a mellow guy. Must have used the word 'mate' in just about every sentence.

He is so unassuming that he doesn't remember many things that he did that I remembered from watching him play. In fact he politely told me he didn't think they happened. They did, but I didn't want to correct him.

Guess when you have so many highlights in your career many fade from mind.

One example was that I noted he played at Walsh with an Australian team against out team in an exhibition years after he left the school. In that game he went off for well over 20 points. He told me he never came back to play at Walsh and I was mistaken.

Of course he did and he played so well that one of our players commented in the newspaper the next day how when he first saw the 'old guy' (premature graying) that he felt sorry for him and was going to take it easy.

Then he and the Hall team got torched by Gaze and he realized the folly of his thoughts.

Isaiah Whitehead ‏@IsaiahW_15 19h19 hours ago
Everybody Gone Love Me Soon As The Success Come Best Believe I See Everybody Talking Bad Now & I'm Gone Remember You When Things Get Good
1f4af.png
1f60e.png

whatever you say Isaiah. Him and some of his little clique have been talking tough/making promises this summer on social media. Probably better to keep it buttoned up b/c they're just going to feel foolish if we stink again. But hey, he got what he wanted, him and his group are running the show, so we'll see. For people with the spotlight on them like him, "actions not words" is the preferred cliche, but clearly we're way past that.

Bobbie no one cares what you have to say, Isaiah will back up his words with his play on the court- I believe he will have a great season and lead Seton Hall to the NCAA Tournament. Bobbie Solo, he is a McDonalds All American, you can eat in McDonalds. Now go back behind your keyboard, tough guy!! HaHaHa

Reactions: mga pirate
Bobbie no one cares what you have to say, Isaiah will back up his words with his play on the court- I believe he will have a great season and lead Seton Hall to the NCAA Tournament. Bobbie Solo, he is a McDonalds All American, you can eat in McDonalds. Now go back behind your keyboard, tough guy!! HaHaHa
FIN86- This poster has yet to contribute anything worthwhile, so just ignore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT