ADVERTISEMENT

Tweets

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Isaiah Whitehead @Isaiah_W15 · Apr 17

Ain't A Lot To Yall But It Was Enough To Make My Momma Smile So It's A Whole Bunch To Me

CCy2AGSUIAANxl4.jpg:large

Miguel A. Rodriguez @Mrodrig223 · Apr 18

And shoutout to @Isaiah_W15 on giving back and coaching the younger kids today. Always been humble. Never change Zeke ✔️

LA @ladji_fofana · Apr 18

Shout outs to @Isaiah_W15 @desirodriguez6 came through and showed love

Congrats Isaiah. 2015 is the year that you and the rest of the Seton Hall Basketball Team will have a great season! NCAA bound!

eorge Rodecker @RoadieRodecker · 2h 2 hours ago

Anthony Bozzella of Seton Hall received the Maggie Dixon Coach of the Year award from the Met Writers @TonyBozzella @SHUWBB @LaUrEn_DeFaLcO

Myles Carter @Mcmoxli · Apr 17

Yall help me out what number should I wear in college. 2,13,23,45,50??

Seton Hall MBB @SetonHallMBB · Apr 16

#TBT picture outside @TheGarden: 1993 @BIGEASTMBB Champions!

CCvO4_yUMAAwwxG.jpg:large

Reactions: BabyBlue
Seton Hall MBB @SetonHallMBB · Apr 17

DYK: Hall of Famer John Morton has the most 2nd-half pts in an NCAA title gm since at least 1981 w/ 22 vs. Michigan!

CCzpeLRWEAAlmkm.jpg:large

Jon Rothstein @JonRothstein

Kansas State transfer Jevon Thomas is currently visiting Seton Hall, source told @CBSSports. Formerly from Queens. #shubb

Alex Kline @TheRecruitScoop · 2h 2 hours ago

Seton Hall had Kansas State transfer Jevon Thomas on campus over the weekend, per a source.

Congrats from me too and saving next year's congrats for bigger and better things!

I see the English classes at SHU are paying off for Whitehead. lol

Some people just can't resist.

Please. We have captains of industry here, people who never played a second of competitive sports at SHU, that can't differentiate "your" from "you're," or "then" from "than"

Some people just can't resist.

Please. We have captains of industry here, people who never played a second of competitive sports at SHU, that can't differentiate "your" from "you're," or "then" from "than"
Hell, people on this board can't even get the names of our own players spelled correctly, yet they are criticizing the language used on Twitter and Instagram (two platforms with casual standards).

6711. +100. You are right on with your last post. To post on this board, you better cross your T's and dot your I's.

I see the English classes at SHU are paying off for Whitehead. lol
"lol"? There's nothing funny about your post. But glad you're keeping up with the tradition of adding some negativity to an otherwise positive thread.

Hell, people on this board can't even get the names of our own players spelled correctly, yet they are criticizing the language used on Twitter and Instagram (two platforms with casual standards).

Amen. Double standards all over the place.

The internet is the worst place to care about grammar, and most specifically Twitter. Im young, i work with twitter, i still have no idea what half of that nonsense says.

Reactions: Doc 99
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT