ADVERTISEMENT

What you gonna do when the Hulkster runs wildly racist on you?

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Hulk Hogan’s race rant over his daughter dating a black man

By Danika Fears and Jonathan Lehman

July 24, 2015 | 9:50am

hulk1.jpg

Hulk Hogan Photo: Getty Images

If you’re WWE, you’re going to fire the company’s most iconic pro wrestler.

Wrestling legend Hulk Hogan was body-slammed by WWE on Friday when it was revealed he went off on a racist tirade in his infamous sex tape that’s at the center of a lawsuit with Gawker, according to reports.

Hogan is heard spewing hate speech in a conversation about his daughter, Brooke, and her African-American boyfriend, sources told Radar Online and The National Enquirer:

“I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f–k some n—-r, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n—-r worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player! I guess we’re all a little racist. ****ing n—-r.”

WWE has scrubbed Hogan from several online platforms, according to a report by Wresting Inc: His profile was removed from the Alumni section of WWE’s website, related merchandise was removed from its online shop and Hogan was removed from the cast listing for Tough Enough, a WWE-produced reality series.

“WWE terminated its contract with Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan),” said a statement from WWE. “WWE is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide.”

Hogan followed with a boiler-plate apology later Friday morning.

“Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation. It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it,” Hogan said in a statement given to People magazine.

“This is not who I am. I believe very strongly that every person in the world is important and should not be treated differently based on race, gender, orientation, religious beliefs or otherwise. I am disappointed with myself that I used language that is offensive and inconsistent with my own beliefs.”

Hogan first alluded to the discord with a cryptic tweet posted early Friday morning:

The backdrop for this controversy is the ongoing lawsuit in which Hogan — call him Terry Bollea in court, please — is suing Gawker Media for $100 million for invasion of privacy, after the website published a clip from the 2006 sex tape allegedly featuring Hogan and the then-wife of his then-best friend. The trial was set to start July 6, but was postponed with an October hearing and no new trial date.

Friday’s reputation-puncturing reveals about Hogan — whose stage persona exhorted kids to drink their milk and take their vitamins — surely help Gawker’s defense.

Hogan has a history with the n-word. Online wrestling forums dusted off a years-old radio interview on DJ Whoo’s SiriusXM show in which Hogan uses the slur several times in telling a story.

DJ Whoo Kidd asked: “You’ve been saying ‘brother’ for years. Any black guy ever say, ‘Yo, you my n—-r, you my n—-r, Hulk?'”

Hogan replied: “Well, Booker T [a black ex-wrestler] used to say that to me on TV, and, you know, every time I pull up YouTube there’s that famous thing that Booker T .. .goes, ‘I’m coming for you, my n—-r.’

“They’re all calling me n—-r, and then I started saying it and you know, I always said it, but now all of a sudden I get heat when I said it.”

"This is not who I am." ?????? Are you f'ing kidding me? The tone and style of those quotes sounded a lot like the Hulk who's been bloviating for years and years

Hulk, You want us to believe that the real Hulk is the guy who says this "I am disappointed with myself that I used language that is offensive and inconsistent with my own beliefs.”? Congratuations on insulting the collective intelligence of the entire planet.

Hulk, say goodbye to anything positive that remained part of your reputation. You have proven yourself to be a total bum.

Last edited:
Hulk Hogan uses n-word in sex tape, report says, as WWE fires wrestling icon

BY Bernie Augustine
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
nydailynews_cplogo.png

WWE Fires Hulk Hogan After Report Says He Used N-word in Sex Tape
NY Daily News

23804970.jpg

The WWE used its finishing move on Hulk Hogan Friday morning, body-slamming the wrestling icon as a report claiming Hogan identified himself as “a racist” and used the n-word in a sex tape emerged.

The Connecticut-based company terminated the 61-year-old in a move that coincides with a National Enquirer/RadarOnline report claiming Hogan spewed hateful, racist language in a taped conversation with Heather Clem — the woman he was filmed having sex with.

Hogan was talking to Clem about his daughter, Brooke, and lamented that he had pumped “$2 (to) $3 million on her music career,” which she squandered, the National Enquirer and RadarOnline reported. From there, Hulk got into his daughter’s dating life and dropped the n-word numerous times.

RELATED: GAWKER ACCUSES FEDS OF HELPING HULK IN SEX TAPE SUIT

gawker18n-10-web.jpg

Paul Kane/Getty Images
The WWE has removed most references to Hulk Hogan from its website.
"I don’t know if Brooke was f--king the black guy’s son," Hogan reportedly said.

"I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f--k some n----r, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n----r worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!”

Hogan also said “I mean, I am a racist, to a point. F--king n-----s,” the report claims.

RELATED: HOGAN'S LEGAL TEAM THINKS GAWKER TURMOIL PLAYS TO THEIR FAVOR

Hogan issued an apology through People magazine Friday, calling his remarks "unacceptable."

"Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation. It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it," Hogan said in the statement. "This not who I am. I believe very strongly that every person in the world is important and should not be treated differently based on race, gender, orientation, religious beliefs or otherwise.I am disappointed with myself that I used language that is offensive and inconsistent with my own beliefs."

Radar and the Enquirer report that the transcripts from the sex tape are under seal in a Florida court, but claim to have authenticated the content with “five independent sources.”

The WWE began distancing itself from Hogan very early Friday morning, yanking his merchandise from its website and scrubbing him from their roster of alumni and hall of famers. Some 9,000 video clips from his career remained up on Friday.

wwe-hall-fame-induction-ceremony.jpg
Jonathan Bachman/AP Images for WWE
The WWE has removed most references to Hulk Hogan on its websites.

JUDGE: HULK HOGAN CAN WEAR 'PLAIN' BANDANA IN COURT

The WWE issued a statement Friday saying that it had terminated its relationship with Hogan and made allusions to the National Enquirer report, but stopped short of saying explicitly that that was the reason for firing the legendary wrestler.

"WWE terminated its contract with Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan)," the WWE’s statement says. "WWE is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide."

Hogan filed his $100 million lawsuit against Gawker three years ago. The brash gossip site obtained the 2006 tape of Hogan and Heather Clem and published it under the headline “Even for a minute, watching Hulk Hogan have sex in a canopy bed is not safe for work but watch it anyway.” Hogan claims in the suit that his privacy was violated, while Gawker has argued that publishing the tape is protected by the First Amendment and newsworthy because Hogan has bragged publicly about his sexual prowess.

MOBILE USER? WATCH THE HULK HOGAN VIDEO HERE

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/w...ontent-merchandise-websites-article-1.2303013

Hulk Hogan’s race rant over his daughter dating a black man

By Danika Fears and Jonathan Lehman

July 24, 2015 | 9:50am

hulk1.jpg

Hulk Hogan Photo: Getty Images

If you’re WWE, you’re going to fire the company’s most iconic pro wrestler.

Wrestling legend Hulk Hogan was body-slammed by WWE on Friday when it was revealed he went off on a racist tirade in his infamous sex tape that’s at the center of a lawsuit with Gawker, according to reports.

Hogan is heard spewing hate speech in a conversation about his daughter, Brooke, and her African-American boyfriend, sources told Radar Online and The National Enquirer:

“I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f–k some n—-r, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n—-r worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player! I guess we’re all a little racist. ****ing n—-r.”

WWE has scrubbed Hogan from several online platforms, according to a report by Wresting Inc: His profile was removed from the Alumni section of WWE’s website, related merchandise was removed from its online shop and Hogan was removed from the cast listing for Tough Enough, a WWE-produced reality series.

“WWE terminated its contract with Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan),” said a statement from WWE. “WWE is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide.”

Hogan followed with a boiler-plate apology later Friday morning.

“Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation. It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it,” Hogan said in a statement given to People magazine.

“This is not who I am. I believe very strongly that every person in the world is important and should not be treated differently based on race, gender, orientation, religious beliefs or otherwise. I am disappointed with myself that I used language that is offensive and inconsistent with my own beliefs.”

Hogan first alluded to the discord with a cryptic tweet posted early Friday morning:

The backdrop for this controversy is the ongoing lawsuit in which Hogan — call him Terry Bollea in court, please — is suing Gawker Media for $100 million for invasion of privacy, after the website published a clip from the 2006 sex tape allegedly featuring Hogan and the then-wife of his then-best friend. The trial was set to start July 6, but was postponed with an October hearing and no new trial date.

Friday’s reputation-puncturing reveals about Hogan — whose stage persona exhorted kids to drink their milk and take their vitamins — surely help Gawker’s defense.

Hogan has a history with the n-word. Online wrestling forums dusted off a years-old radio interview on DJ Whoo’s SiriusXM show in which Hogan uses the slur several times in telling a story.

DJ Whoo Kidd asked: “You’ve been saying ‘brother’ for years. Any black guy ever say, ‘Yo, you my n—-r, you my n—-r, Hulk?'”

Hogan replied: “Well, Booker T [a black ex-wrestler] used to say that to me on TV, and, you know, every time I pull up YouTube there’s that famous thing that Booker T .. .goes, ‘I’m coming for you, my n—-r.’

“They’re all calling me n—-r, and then I started saying it and you know, I always said it, but now all of a sudden I get heat when I said it.”
He's like Donald Sterling. Thought he was in private convo; you can think a lot of things, you can no longer say many things out of one's mouth; bad job by him; and the WWE has too much money involved in their brand to just suspend him for a while.

I heard the n word at least 100 times this week on the boardwalk. Double standard? Possibly. But I know if I told people who said it I was offended it would turn into a fight. And no everyone who said it was not black.

big difference between a celebrity that millions of kids used to look up to saying in his own words that he himself is racist and doesn't like "******s", and a bunch of mostly black kids and immature white kids who WANT to be black saying "nigga" to each other in a friendly or just general way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT