ADVERTISEMENT

Zeke on Mike

I remember watching these guys play together in a HS all star charity event the summer of 2014 with many, many of the posters here in West Orange.

Spoke to Zeke after the game and he told me that their goal was to put SHU back on the college BB map.

Mission accomplished.

I remember watching these guys play together in a HS all star charity event the summer of 2014 with many, many of the posters here in West Orange.

Spoke to Zeke after the game and he told me that their goal was to put SHU back on the college BB map.

Mission accomplished.
That was the first game I saw Delgado. He made an immediate impression. Khadeem was the surprise.

Their legacy is cemented. It will only strengthen as time passes, especially if we make some deep runs in the NCAA Tournament. But the open question on Whitehead’s eligibility lingers?

It’s a shame their freshman seasons didn’t pan out. From the second they took the court in 2014, you knew they were at a different level than what we had been watching during Willard’s first few seasons. And they even got us off to a terrific start as freshmen, winning the Paradise Jam and then knocking off consecutive Top-15 ranked teams in St. John’s and Villanova to start the BE season.

We started out that 2014-15 season at 13-3, 3-1, nationally ranked, and, well, we all know the rest. Following a couple of tough losses the wheels came off and we were onto the sh-t show of 2000-01 Redux. There was actually an open question at the time (fueled by a media hit piece) on which “group” was the problem. Sigh

Reactions: shupat08
I love Isaiah. The kid does a TREMENDOUS amount of charity work, appears to be a great father and has more SHU pride than any other former player. If you follow him on social media you know what I’m taking about.

I love Isaiah. The kid does a TREMENDOUS amount of charity work, appears to be a great father and has more SHU pride than any other former player. If you follow him on social media you know what I’m taking about.

Seconded

Reactions: garyshu71
That Nova game at the Rock when those guys were freshmen, wow. Isaiah was out injured, of course Gibbs had a big game but the star of the show late and in OT was Khadeen. Desi and Angel also had some big plays as well.

Reactions: Piratz
That Nova game at the Rock when those guys were freshmen, wow. Isaiah was out injured, of course Gibbs had a big game but the star of the show late and in OT was Khadeen. Desi and Angel also had some big plays as well.

Khadeen was unstoppable driving the lane.

Reactions: shufan24
I would love to see IW get one more shot at the NBA. I mean a real shot. Two of the most important Seton Hall recruits in the last 50 years:

1) Mark Bryant
2) Isaiah Whitehead

Bryant started things rolling for PJ, then getting Dehere & Griffin later.
Whitehead started the same thing for KW. Hope it keeps going.

Reactions: buzzershot
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT