ADVERTISEMENT

$12,033 in 6 days - Let's keep it going!

walshtrips

All American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2006
Honor the volunteers who support Seton Hall Athletics with a contribution to Onward Setonia, and your contribution will be matched dollar-for-dollar up to $25,000.

Seton Hall has many alumni who donate hundreds of hours to support our student-athletes, an anonymous supporter has offered to match contributions made in their honor, up to $25K. This is a great opportunity to double your support and thank our dedicated volunteers.

Please consider a contribution today and leave a note of thanks on our Volunteer Tribute even page.

Double your support at:
https://www.spotfund.com/story/6ec6a014-a51b-4dbd-9737-1462ba7c2b43?SFID=OnwardSetoniaVolunteerTribute

Thank you for your consideration and support!

Mike, most of that money has come from readers here. I am so proud of them as I am as proud of you for doing what you are doing.

I doubt many on this site, even those that praise you, have any idea how much you are giving to the school financially as well as time wise. If only more people were like you. You have my complete admiration.

Mike, most of that money has come from readers here. I am so proud of them as I am as proud of you for doing what you are doing.

I doubt many on this site, even those that praise you, have any idea how much you are giving to the school financially as well as time wise. If only more people were like you. You have my complete admiration.
Thanks!

Nearly 1/2 way home. Mike can't say it and neither can I at this time. But it's very important that we hit the $25K mark as quickly as possible. When we do it will be explained why the urgency.

Every dollar contributed is doubled. Let's give Sha the support he needs to succeed.

Thanks for your consideration and Support!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT