ADVERTISEMENT

2021 class rankings

I think a lot has changed in the classes of Marquette and Creighton but no matter how you look at it, there is a lot of good young talent entering the BE this coming year.

I agree that UConn and GTown both deserve to be top 15 and 1 and 2 in these rankings ahead of Nova. UConn has a pair of Top 50 guards in crafty PG Roshool Diggins and big scoring guard Jordan Hawkins plus big man Samson Johnson from Patrick School. Great class.

GTown rivals that with 2 powerful and athletic wing/guards in 5-star guard Aminu Muhammad and the ultra-explosive and underrated 6'5" Jordan Riley who will make an entertaing duo. Oh and they add Mutombo's son inside.

Nova brings in their usual strong class led by Top 50 wings Trey Patterson and Jordan Longino, big man Ngokou and their next underrated non- top 100 PG in Angelo Brizzi.

Shaka will have a good group when all is said and done. Our 3-man group and young transfer Richmond give us the young talent to keep up. No shame in saying we are 5th in BE recruiting this year because I believe our group is top 30 and if you include Kadary and his 4 years of eligibility, we belong in top 20.

Reactions: Halldan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT