ADVERTISEMENT

2023-24 Men's Basketball Roster

What I like is to see the roster with SO and FR next to names for a change! Hopefully we can keep them and develop them!

Going to be interesting, that’s for sure. So many new faces and so many unproven BE players.

***The 4 proven BE players need to carry the load and they’ll be in the 1-4 spots on the floor. Richmond and Davis specifically need to have their best seasons and be available as go-to players. Then Dawes and Addae-Wusu are the solid supporting players and next options, able to pick things up when needed and we desperately need both to shoot well from 3 to space the floor.

**Mix and match with two proven D1 players at center but different skill sets with Hutchins-Everett and Bediako. It sounds like Bediako has the inside track to start based on physicality/defense/rebounding prowess. Will Sha let EHE roam a bit like he did at Austin Peay? I do think EHE could replace the offense Samuel provided last year.

***The above is only 6 players. 7 if we take Coleman’s recruiting ranking as a plus. I guess we could say Sanders is an 8th, but what did he prove he could actually do last year other than hit an outside shot. Needs to do way more.

***I’m not sure what we have with anything else. That’s scary but also interesting. It’s a bunch of unheralded guys that many posters here think won’t be any good. Looking forward to reports from people who watch practice and seeing them play. 🤷‍♂️

I’m intrigued by the roster…..
I'm curious why several of the new players like Coleman, Tubek and NgaNga have zero bio information on the roster site. Maybe a work in progress? Should be filled out by now.

Reactions: Harty9
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT