ADVERTISEMENT

25% of Americans will not take COVID Vaccine

well, that part is probably true. Lol. It is a waste of money.

Thanks. Fingers crossed
Selectively quoting again ….

It’s not a waste of $ when your kids also referred to as brats remind you for decades the good memories they have from these trips, God willing.

It’s not a waste of $ when your kids also referred to as brats remind you for decades the good memories they have from these trips, God willing.
Off topic but ….I was in supposed “Trump country” the past 5 or 6 days per the posts here (counties with low vax rates)….lots of masks. Prob coincidence but I found it interesting. The main counties I spend time (main residence and post pandemic work), not alleged Trump territory, I don’t see masks.

Off topic but ….I was in supposed “Trump country” the past 5 or 6 days per the posts here (counties with low vax rates)….lots of masks. Prob coincidence but I found it interesting. The main counties I spend time (main residence and post pandemic work), not alleged Trump territory, I don’t see masks.

Hard to give an opinion without knowing the areas you’re talking about, but logically that would make sense.
Areas with higher vaccination rates are more protected.

After 11 months and three date changes our daughter got married last month. No masks, no restrictions, no passports, a lot of pent up energy to party. Looks like we got lucky.
Congrats on finally getting through that! Stressful enough without the environment.

Family memories are great.

@Merge A couple of months ago you told me I will have to find a new schtick. However COVID is still raging in this country. My schtick is not going away any time soon!

Reactions: silkcitypirate
It just shows how many things I have gotten right. I warned this board a couple months ago about the variant threat and how variants can end our covid progress. With Lambda and Epsilon in the picture now it looks like we are heading toward that direction. Also, as I have predicted before. The rock will be at limited or no capacity this winter with required mask wearing.

@Merge mentioned covid would be a non story in the US this summer. How wrong he was!

Why? My doctor friend has told me there will be an August-October surge in NJ. 2,500 beds will be needed by October 1
Because more people will die from cardiac disease, drug overdose is, suicide every day.

It just shows how many things I have gotten right. I warned this board a couple months ago about the variant threat and how variants can end our covid progress. With Lambda and Epsilon in the picture now it looks like we are heading toward that direction. Also, as I have predicted before. The rock will be at limited or no capacity this winter with required mask wearing.

@Merge mentioned covid would be a non story in the US this summer. How wrong he was!
You are such a tool.

K-12 in NJ, masking up.
I didn’t see this as gospel yet. Thought it was being left to individual schools and counties. I know in my town a parents group is proactively addressing this issue with the elementary schools, demanding masks be made optional. I think for the older grades there is less concern on that, but a number of folks have registered elementary age kids in both the local Catholic schools and the public school and made known they will pull the kids from public if masks are absolute

I didn’t see this as gospel yet. Thought it was being left to individual schools and counties. I know in my town a parents group is proactively addressing this issue with the elementary schools, demanding masks be made optional. I think for the older grades there is less concern on that, but a number of folks have registered elementary age kids in both the local Catholic schools and the public school and made known they will pull the kids from public if masks are absolute

See the latest from governor. Mandatory requirement like last school year.

A major announcement by the CDC director as well on our safe and effective vaccines. It has now been found the vaccines don't prevent transmission at all.

Fauci is now saying there could be a variant a lot worse than Delta. Fauci also noted this country could be "in big trouble". @Merge I thought the vaccines were the way out of this?

They are. The prior link you sent noted that doe those vaccinated the odds of getting seriously ill or dying is minuscule. Which is on top of the minuscule risk of that for people who are unvaccinated but young and/or without any serious health conditions. This is more fear-peddling BS that people shouldn’t allow to stand. If you are concerned about COVID and haven’t gotten vaccinated, go get it. We need to move on.

Thanks @Hallsome! Sami just doesn't want to admit I've been right.
No, I just don’t give a shit. What do you really get out if your antics? I’d really like to meet you because I cannot understand your general makeup.

Do your constant postings make you feel proud of yourself? What do you really want to get out of 20 post a day asking people to admit you were right, whether or not you are. You’re a sad individual.

Reactions: Hallsome
No, I just don’t give a shit. What do you really get out if your antics? I’d really like to meet you because I cannot understand your general makeup.

Do your constant postings make you feel proud of yourself? What do you really want to get out of 20 post a day asking people to admit you were right, whether or not you are. You’re a sad individual.
For all the posts you made about others feeding the trolls, you can’t help it yourself.

@HALL85 @Merge Hospitalizations are spiking fast in the garden state. As my doctor friend told me at least 2500 hospital beds will be needed for Covid patients by October. "Worst case" is 5,000-6,000 beds.

@Merge I thought you said the pandemic was over in NJ? I also thought you said we no longer need mitigation? Kids will be masked in NJ schools this September. Also expecting Murphy to put mask mandate in public places in the next few weeks. Delta will get really bad in NJ.

@HALL85 I thought your "hospital sources" said this was over.

@HALL85 @Merge Hospitalizations are spiking fast in the garden state. As my doctor friend told me at least 2500 hospital beds will be needed for Covid patients by October. "Worst case" is 5,000-6,000 beds.

@Merge I thought you said the pandemic was over in NJ?

How many children are hospitalized?

Reactions: Hallsome
How many children are hospitalized?

Not many. That's not the current worry in NJ Vaccinated hospitalizations are spiking. Murphy mentioned that today. My doctor friend told me his hospital has seen a spike in vaccinated patients the last 4 weeks. But the government has been quiet about it. First time Murphy mentioned that today.

@Merge I thought you said the pandemic was over in NJ? I also thought you said we no longer need mitigation? Kids will be masked in NJ schools this September. Also expecting Murphy to put mask mandate in public places in the next few weeks. Delta will get really bad in NJ.

Dark fall

Not many. That's not the current worry in NJ Vaccinated hospitalizations are spiking. Murphy mentioned that today. My doctor friend told me his hospital has seen a spike in vaccinated patients the last 4 weeks. But the government has been quiet about it. First time Murphy mentioned that today.

You have been right so many times you deserve to go out and have a meal with your doc friend. Invite your mayor, perhaps review citizen of the year nominees. Or stay in and do it virtually.

You have been right so many times you deserve to go out and have a meal with your doc friend. Invite your mayor, perhaps review citizen of the year nominees. Or stay in and do it virtually.

Yes. I have been meeting with my mayor virtually to review any citizen of the year submissions on a monthly basis. I will announce this year's winner in December.

I also talk to my doctor friend on the phone on a weekly basis. I am still not going out. Especially with Delta out there now. Just can't risk it with risk family members in my household.

@Merge Vaccinated people are now recommended to wear masks in an indoor setting per the Biden CDC. What's the purpose of getting the vaccine if you can't go back to regular life?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT