ADVERTISEMENT

A chance for us to be heard…

It's very thorough, thoughtful, and specific. I can see Seton Hall getting some very useful data from this that will effect their alumni relations and fundraising tactics. A lot of us complain here about some of their tactics and practices, so this is a great chance to have your say.

They don’t do these often, the guy in the video said it hadn’t been done in about five years. It’s been much longer than that! Hopefully as many people as possible respond and hopefully the university actually listens. I just thought it was important to share when I found it.

.They don’t do these often, the guy in the video said it hadn’t been done in about five years. It’s been much longer than that! Hopefully as many people as possible respond and hopefully the university actually listens. I just thought it was important to share when I found it.

The University did a strategic planning survey in November 2019. That was done shortly after Dr. Nyre came on board.

I'm not sure how that differs from this one but they've done a general alumni (as opposed to the School of Communication or the School of Business) survey more recently than five years ago.

Reactions: SHUSource
The University did a strategic planning survey in November 2019. That was done shortly after Dr. Nyre came on board.

I'm not sure how that differs from this one but they've done a general alumni (as opposed to the School of Communication or the School of Business) survey more recently than five years ago.
I remember the strategic planning one. I don’t remember seeing anything from alumni relations in a very long time though.

Done . We need the dust to settle from Covid although we may be headed back in that direction to some degree. The University is way more dialed in now than they were in past decades. So hopefully there will be a continued uptick in Alumni support.

I did it and they sent me a Seton Hall Christmas ornament.

Same here. "Christmas in July" sounds better than "What the hell are we going to do with all these 2020 ornaments?"

Still, glad to have it. And glad to have shared my thoughts.

I've got three or four of those over the years. Eventually I'll be able to decorate a whole tree with them.

Reactions: SHUSource
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT