ADVERTISEMENT

Addae-Wusu

I'm happy DAW returned from a basketball perspective, and I've been higher on him than most on our boards, rightly or wrongly (and trust me, there have been plenty of times where it seems I've been too bullish and flat wrong).

That said, while I know Zags is now in the business of covering us and has to write stuff like this, the article comes across as incredibly hollow given how the offseason transpired with DAW and the portal.

Dylan will be a leader on this team almost by default. Love to see that he’s bought in.

Reactions: Bluebeard
I'm happy DAW returned from a basketball perspective, and I've been higher on him than most on our boards, rightly or wrongly (and trust me, there have been plenty of times where it seems I've been too bullish and flat wrong).

That said, while I know Zags is now in the business of covering us and has to write stuff like this, the article comes across as incredibly hollow given how the offseason transpired with DAW and the portal.
Agree, like he’s just going thru the motions of putting out a SHU article.

Reactions: LBP43

Funny but I loved what he wrote and had no issues with it or with DAW and what he ad to say. In fact I loved his honesty and will root for him to have an even better year for the Pirates!

Funny but I loved what he wrote and had no issues with it or with DAW and what he ad to say. In fact I loved his honesty and will root for him to have an even better year for the Pirates!
Kids will say what they say, I just found the article and quotes misleading for those of us who follow this stuff all the time. We know what happened with the portal and at least what was reported here on Sha’s reaction and frankly his seemingly begrudging attitude to taking DAW back. If the kid got what he was looking for in the portal, he was gone, and if Sha had another option it seems he was perfectly fine moving on. The article references the portal but makes it seem to the average reader that the circumstances were entirely different than what was portrayed here, and I believe what was portrayed here.

Why do coaches always think that they are the only ones who can leave for a better deal??

Why do coaches always think that they are the only ones who can leave for a better deal??
Players don’t think that anymore, and I don’t begrudge the kid for doing so because Sha would have recruited over him if he could no doubt.

Reactions: garyshu71
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT