ADVERTISEMENT

Airport Experience

If the airlines and a segment of the public are so concerned about this why not have a vaccination section on the plane? If you’re old enough to remember there used to be a smoking and non-smoking section.
they still have the signs on the overhead!!

Reactions: Pirata
To be honest we should shelter in place unvaccinated people until they are vaccinated because of the Delta variant threat. I have no problem with sheltering in place if that means its for a healthier community and less spread of the virus. I have been able to successfully able to continue to work and work out in my gym since the pandemic started. I am honestly in a lot better shape now that I was before the pandemic. I will not get the vaccine until its fully approved by the FDA.

I have been discussing with my mayor a possible town hall meeting discussion on sheltering in place the unvaccinated in my town.
You did previously say you were not coming out until there is a vaccine. There are at least three. Who is your mayor? Why does he consort with the emotionally disturbed?

You did previously say you were not coming out until there is a vaccine. There are at least three. Who is your mayor? Why does he consort with the emotionally disturbed?

I decided to get Johnson last week. Very concerned about this Delta variant.

My mayor is a great man. I am working with him sorting through the citizen of the year applications this year.

Reactions: HallBall02
A couple who are friends of ours just flew in from Myrtle Beach to Philly.

They told us that the entire set of luggage for that plane was sent on another plane to another city.

This included their golf clubs which they need for a tournament tomorrow in Allentown.

They both voted for Biden so I guess it's not a political thing. Lol.

What a hell of a way to run a railroad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT