ADVERTISEMENT

And then there were 5?

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
The last I saw was this

C_6egcwWAAA3h8m.jpg

But on the Nova site today they said he has now cut his list to 5.

Nova, Kansas, Arizona, Seton Hall, UCLA.

Regardless, Nova is the favorite and we will definitely be on his final list if he cuts it down further.

In fact we might be trailing just Nova right now.

Regardless of what happens it is a nice list to be apart of. We will continue to land talent if we keep being considered on the level with those types of programs

Reactions: mbraue
I would think you can cross AZ off the list as they are expected to get a verbal today from Brandon Williams from CA - ranked #7 PG in the 2018 class. I'm guessing it's a 3 horse race between Nova, is and maybe he's intrigued by Kansas. Certainly get the sense he's Nova's to lose but I think the staff has done a great job. Some kids just want to go away and Nova certainly has a great name these days.

King's list almost doesn't have room for his picture.
Its actually smart. I wish i applied to more schools. nothing wrong with a lot of options. what is kinda beat is when they constantly throw out updates and pics of the list. its not news until its the last 3 lol.

I would think you can cross AZ off the list as they are expected to get a verbal today from Brandon Williams from CA - ranked #7 PG in the 2018 class. I'm guessing it's a 3 horse race between Nova, is and maybe he's intrigued by Kansas. Certainly get the sense he's Nova's to lose but I think the staff has done a great job. Some kids just want to go away and Nova certainly has a great name these days.
SHU feels they only trail Villanova for Quinerly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT