ADVERTISEMENT

Andy Gate

ed odowd

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2013
NY Attorney General report concludes as expected that Randy Andy sexually harassed several women in his administration and had a bullying environment.I know we are all shocked that Governor Cuomo the nursing home killer actually is guilty as charged.The WSJ is covering the story will have to see how left wing MSM buries it.Not headline on Yahoo about the 20 th story when you scroll down.This might change after AOC likely calls for his resignation.What a misunderstood guy.Maybe we now know why live in Sandra Lee ditched him.

Its top story on CNN, looks like left wing is covering it.

Not sure if he can survive this one, especially when retaliation is also in the mix. Paging the #metoo movement...you all going to weigh in on this???

Cuomo is is full denial. Typical for a sexual predator. He cited being Italian as a rationale for his behavior. He said to the effect that, "Italians hug and kiss". I guess we have to cancel all the Italians now (of which I am one).

Cuomo is is full denial. Typical for a sexual predator. He cited being Italian as a rationale for his behavior. He said to the effect that, "Italians hug and kiss". I guess we have to cancel all the Italians now (of which I am one).

Yeah, how he has not resigned by now is mind boggling. Just apologize and walk away.

Not sure if he can survive this one, especially when retaliation is also in the mix. Paging the #metoo movement...you all going to weigh in on this???

Biden already called on him to resign.

Biden and Pelosi have called on him to resign .He is toast ,he just doesn’t know it.Not even his brother Fredo can save him.

Reactions: shu09
Hey, I learned how to use the Search function….lol

cernjSHU

All World​

Dec 13, 2020HALL85 said:
Very vague allegations. However, who knows if it’s true or not. What I do know is that sexual harassment comes in all flavors. False allegations also come out in all flavors as well.

It is curious is that she chose to expose that Cuomo sexually harassed her for years but provides no details of how and when. What’s more telling is that she does not want reporters to contact her. Why not? You made the allegation publicly. Now it’s time to give details to expose him. If that’s the truth.

cernjSHU

All World​

Dec 13, 2020HALL85 said:

Very vague allegations. However, who knows if it’s true or not. What I do know is that sexual harassment comes in all flavors. False allegations also come out in all flavors as well.

It is curious is that she chose to expose that Cuomo sexually harassed her for years but provides no details of how and when. What’s more telling is that she does not want reporters to contact her. Why not? You made the allegation publicly. Now it’s time to give details to expose him. If that’s the truth.

Sounds like he acknowledged allegations are just allegations... called for details to be investigated, which they were...

Yeah, how he has not resigned by now is mind boggling. Just apologize and walk away.

He's a sociopath. His actions during the pandemic proved this. He will not let go easily, though I believe he will have to. The pressure is too great.

Yes, but more damned when they don’t ….no?
They should be, but they did cover it…. Almost like you had a predetermined annoyance your expected lack of coverage that then became equally annoying that they did cover it, like everyone else. I just don’t understand that logic.

They should be, but they did cover it…. Almost like you had a predetermined annoyance your expected lack of coverage that then became equally annoying that they did cover it, like everyone else. I just don’t understand that logic.
What are you talking about
I merely said CNN runs with the squad
I didn’t express any annoyance

I personally feel bad for him

I also personally feel he’s skated Covid issues

stop putting words in my mouth thanks

Scroll above, stop putting words in my mouth- thanks

stop putting words in my mouth thanks
Misunderstood your squad comment and took that to mean CNN only reporting because they were forced to, to tow the line.

I don’t personally feel bad for him like I don’t feel bad for any other predator who has the choice to act a certain way and makes the wrong choice. Those he groped didn’t have a choice.

What’s up with these politicians?

Trump grabs a pussy - ok
(Gray area on whether he’s a politician and the grabbing was pre-political life, but still)

Cuomo gropy Italian - not ok

Biden hair-sniffer - ok

Just trying to keep it all in line to know what can get us into trouble.

Reactions: Hallsome
Misunderstood your squad comment and took that to mean CNN only reporting because they were forced to, to tow the line.

I don’t personally feel bad for him like I don’t feel bad for any other predator who has the choice to act a certain way and makes the wrong choice. Those he groped didn’t have a choice.

What’s up with these politicians?

Trump grabs a pussy - ok
(Gray area on whether he’s a politician and the grabbing was pre-political life, but still)

Cuomo gropy Italian - not ok

Biden hair-sniffer - ok

Just trying to keep it all in line to know what can get us into trouble.
Lol… I was never much of a hugger whether in a business environment, sports or even at extended family functions. We bring it more of a handshake guy. Actually Covid solved a lot of that.

I’ve seen too many men take advantage of their position of power over the years. Maybe I’m just a little more sensitive because I have three daughters and the wife still had to deal with a couple of issues. Actually think all three are dirtbags of varying degrees. Then you have Bill Clinton…in a class by himself.

Let's not forget Weinstein, Spacey, Epstein, Weiner, and Cosby, JFK...

In anticipation of blowback comments about JFK:

Another tidbit is that my dad was an NYPD cop and knew of it when JFK came to New York City. Back then everyone just kept their mouth shut.

Last edited:
Reactions: HALL85

cernjSHU

All World​

Dec 13, 2020HALL85 said:

Yes that was one allegation which seemed very vague to me. What the investigation revealed was two other very serious incidents. One in which the woman said he tried to go up her blouse and touch her breast and the other coming from a State Trooper who said he place his hand on her stomach and moved it towards her hip. That type of touching is wildly inappropriate. He should resign but I think he will force the impeachment proceedings which does no one any good.

Yes that was one allegation which seemed very vague to me. What the investigation revealed was two other very serious incidents. One in which the woman said he tried to go up her blouse and touch her breast and the other coming from a State Trooper who said he place his hand on her stomach and moved it towards her hip. That type of touching is wildly inappropriate. He should resign but I think he will force the impeachment proceedings which does no one any good.
Hey, I was only busting chops. To me the most damaging thing what’s the retaliation by him and his staff. Then he produced that video which was absolutely ridiculous. Take your pick: arrogant, tone deaf, misogynist, idiot.

Looks like he’s going to dig his heels and force the assembly to impeach him which will happen next week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT