ADVERTISEMENT

Another LeMelo Ball Issue

hallgrad80

All Universe
Oct 27, 2001
Big Baller Brand is charging $3,500 to film LeMelo at Spire Institute’s game this weekend
which raises a number of issues about whether this request for money will result in him not being eligible to play in college .

Last edited:
You think he's worried about his NCAA eligibility??

From what I’ve read his father believes a year in college will improve his draft standing and generate a bigger signing bonus and since his father is all about money I could see him wanting to have his son play a year of college ball.

What program will be desperate enough to invite that situation? There is no way it goes well. UCLA got the benefit of being first-in before things with that family moved from ridiculous to ludicrous.

What program will be desperate enough to invite that situation? There is no way it goes well. UCLA got the benefit of being first-in before things with that family moved from ridiculous to ludicrous.

Desperate coaches trying to save their job. Of course there’s always Sean Miller and Arizona . LOL

Didn't he sign a professional contract in Lithuania? How is even eligible for high school basketball?

Didn't he sign a professional contract in Lithuania? How is even eligible for high school basketball?
He's eligible because he's not really playing for a school. He and his dad claim that he didn't get paid in Lithuania, but I have yet to come across somebody who actually believes that.

He's eligible because he's not really playing for a school. He and his dad claim that he didn't get paid in Lithuania, but I have yet to come across somebody who actually believes that.
Can't this Family just go away.

take_ball_go_home.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT