ADVERTISEMENT

Bad Shape Going Into the Winter

Thought you retired. Also, i said this back on February 18th.

“For now, here is how I see this playing out. In about 2 months, vaccine supply will start to exceed demand. The government will try to generate more demand by promising a return to normal if enough people get it. By June, we will have vaccinated all of our most vulnerable population and a good portion of the general population. The spread will be minimal. Hospitalizations and deaths because of Covid will be exceedingly rare. Shortly after that, masks just won't be necessary anymore and life will slowly start to return to normal.”

So... no, I am not concerned by the vaccination #’s. I expected it.

Thought you retired. Also, i said this back on February 18th.

“For now, here is how I see this playing out. In about 2 months, vaccine supply will start to exceed demand. The government will try to generate more demand by promising a return to normal if enough people get it. By June, we will have vaccinated all of our most vulnerable population and a good portion of the general population. The spread will be minimal. Hospitalizations and deaths because of Covid will be exceedingly rare. Shortly after that, masks just won't be necessary anymore and life will slowly start to return to normal.”

So... no, I am not concerned by the vaccination #’s. I expected it.
Thanks for the response. But you are incorrect about one point. The government has not promised us that we will be going back to normal. Talking heads such as Fauci are still saying vaccinated people need to follow precautions. From a few people that I talked to, they are not getting the vaccine because of this. They don't see any difference if their life won't change at all.

I'm ok with him losing as well. He did some good things, but the baggage was just too much to handle.

I happened to come across a clip of him the other night. He was doing an interview with someone and the "question" was about him gingerly walking down a ramp at West Point last year versus Biden tripping on the AF1 steps. Trump said it was "pouring rain" on the day of his incident. In reality, it was bright and sunny that day. If he lies about something as stupid as that, what else has he and would he lie about? For the little bit of good he did in some areas, the rest of him is just not worth it.

Haha was that the Hannity "interview"? I read his comments and the pouring rain comment made me chuckle

Give it time. Messaging will change to try and generate more demand soon.

Also it appears the President isn't pushing for normal anytime soon. He is now saying he might have to cancel the July 4th small gatherings he promised in his March speech. Again, not smart to talk like this with a lot of people that have not taken the vaccine yet are on the fence.

Also it appears the President isn't pushing for normal anytime soon. He is now saying he might have to cancel the July 4th small gatherings he promised in his March speech. Again, not smart to talk like this with a lot of people that have not taken the vaccine yet are on the fence.
The President doesn’t know what day it is and doesn’t push for anything. Start complaining to (or about?) Former President and First Lady (Obama’s), and VP Harris.

@Merge It appears the US is about to reach a huge obstacle containing the Covid pandemic. I did warn that many people in this country are just not willing to get the jab in the arm. Dr Leana Wen is now saying this is a worry and this pandemic could drag on because of this. Dr Wen said a huge breakthrough will be when children start getting vaccinated. However Dr Wen said that is still a few months down the line and she advises state to continue mask mandates until 2022.

@shu09 Interesting article about Rutgers students. They are hoping how that the vaccine mandate will allow them to return to normal. The government and the rutgers admin are now telling their students that taking the vaccine will allow them to return to normal.

@Merge It appears the US is about to reach a huge obstacle containing the Covid pandemic. I did warn that many people in this country are just not willing to get the jab in the arm. Dr Leana Wen is now saying this is a worry and this pandemic could drag on because of this. Dr Wen said a huge breakthrough will be when children start getting vaccinated. However Dr Wen said that is still a few months down the line and she advises state to continue mask mandates until 2022.

Again. I don't really care what people are saying.

Once people who want to be vaccinated have been vaccinated, we can revisit.

Again. I don't really care what people are saying.

Once people who want to be vaccinated have been vaccinated, we can revisit.

Isn't that already the case? Everyone 16+ in the United States according to Joe Biden can now obtain a vaccine if they want.

Everyone over 16 is eligible but they still need time to actually get their shots.

Everyone over 16 is eligible but they still need time to actually get their shots.

Goal post is always being moved. Next its going to be children need to get "shots in their arms" before we can go back to normal.

Goal post is always being moved. Next its going to be children need to get "shots in their arms" before we can go back to normal.

Nope. Haven't moved at all there. "Once we have had the opportunity to vaccinate those who want to get vaccinated, the mitigating steps are no longer necessary."

Nope. Haven't moved at all there. "Once we have had the opportunity to vaccinate those who want to get vaccinated, the mitigating steps are no longer necessary."

Simple question. Does that include children or no? Are you referring to everyone 16 and older or below 16 too? You aren't being clear.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT