ADVERTISEMENT

Best Time for Bidunce to drop out?

Unfortunately, he is their best candidate right now. Who is on the bench?

I think Biden is in as long as Trump is in. If Trump is out, Biden may drop and I think a few names would enter the race. I agree it would not be a strong field but I think Newsome would likely take it.

I think Biden is in as long as Trump is in. If Trump is out, Biden may drop and I think a few names would enter the race. I agree it would not be a strong field but I think Newsome would likely take it.
Newsome would destroy Trump, IMO. And the irony there is too thick given that Newsome's ex-wife is either married or dating Trump Jr. (I forget which).

Now Newsome/DeSantis would be fascinating because of the contrast in those two states, governance, COVID-response and the like.

Newsome would destroy Trump, IMO. And the irony there is too thick given that Newsome's ex-wife is either married or dating Trump Jr. (I forget which).

Now Newsome/DeSantis would be fascinating because of the contrast in those two states, governance, COVID-response and the like.
You know Newsom is WEF, right?

I think Newsome would be tromped by Trump.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT