ADVERTISEMENT

Biden wants Maxine Waters to run for Senate

ed odowd

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2013
This is even a joke for feeble minded Joe.Waters will be 84 when 2022 elections occur.I guess he feels he will be 82 in 2024 so what’s a few years older.

No he just mistakenly called her senator because he literally had no clue who she was and his brain is at about 25% function at this point

I think I’d prefer that over him actually wanting Waters to replace Feinstein or something... he was a little too quick with the “I hope” so my guess is that Dems may want to push Feinstein out before the recall election in September and Waters is probably one of the names they are floating as a replacement.

And 50% of America wouldn’t so what’s your point ?
I guess 50% of the country are in favor of having a President who encourages an insurrection at the Capitol. So, if you are correct, we are heading to a Civil War. For the sake of this country, I hope your figure is wildly off.

I guess 50% of the country are in favor of having a President who encourages an insurrection at the Capitol. So, if you are correct, we are heading to a Civil War. For the sake of this country, I hope your figure is wildly off.
You’re spinning things to suggest that 85 million supported what happened at the Capitol. I don’t blame you for that. You need to focus on Trump because our current president’s policies are outrageous but thankfully they don’t keep me up at night. My family and fun material things do

Reactions: afghan whigs
You’re spinning things to suggest that 85 million supported what happened at the Capitol. I don’t blame you for that. You need to focus on Trump because our current president’s policies are outrageous but thankfully they don’t keep me up at night. My family and fun material things do

50% of people didnt vote for Trump, less than 47% actually.

I think I’d prefer that over him actually wanting Waters to replace Feinstein or something... he was a little too quick with the “I hope” so my guess is that Dems may want to push Feinstein out before the recall election in September and Waters is probably one of the names they are floating as a replacement.

Im not sure the idea is to replace a 88 year old with an 82 year old

Not spinning just disagreeing with you. I think because of January 6th, there are many Republicans and Independents that voted for Trump that would never vote for him again.

As far as Biden goes, getting the infrastructure bill passed with bipartisan support will be a monumental achievement. Something that will spur the economy while helping badly neglect roads bridges, tunnels and hopefully electrical grid is in there as well.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
Not spinning just disagreeing with you. I think because of January 6th, there are many Republicans and Independents that voted for Trump that would never vote for him again.

As far as Biden goes, getting the infrastructure bill passed with bipartisan support will be a monumental achievement. Something that will spur the economy while helping badly neglect roads bridges, tunnels and hopefully electrical grid is in there as well.

I voted for trump twice, regretted the 2nd time instantly the day after when he started his charade. I'll wager theres many like me that would never vote for him again. I'd rather vote for the town dog catcher.

I voted for trump twice, regretted the 2nd time instantly the day after when he started his charade. I'll wager theres many like me that would never vote for him again. I'd rather vote for the town dog catcher.
I’d vote for a dead hamster before I would ever vote for what currently resides in DC.

Reactions: Hallsome
My god that’s a scary thought. We as Americans deserve better. How can this happen (and I know it can, and it’s our fault).
It happens because the best people don’t run for President, the richest people do. If you aren’t rich you don’t have a chance.

It happens because the best people don’t run for President, the richest people do. If you aren’t rich you don’t have a chance.
It’s not a matter of being rich, it’s a matter of having the rich people support you.

Reactions: Pirata
It’s not a matter of being rich, it’s a matter of having the rich people support you.
And how many average Joe’s have that sort of support? They don’t, but that doesn’t mean they couldn’t do the job. I can’t believe there isn’t an average Joe out there who couldn’t do a better job than what is currently masquerading as an administration! They just don’t have the money or backing.

And how many average Joe’s have that sort of support? They don’t, but that doesn’t mean they couldn’t do the job. I can’t believe there isn’t an average Joe out there who couldn’t do a better job than what is currently masquerading as an administration! They just don’t have the money or backing.
Buttigieg? Haley?

Last edited:
The Biden/Harris administration thus far has been a big zero and that is being generous. It is more like a big negative. Pick any issue or policy and say with a straight face that he has done well.

The only thing it has going for itself is that Dems and Libs can say at least we don't have Trump.

Harris is an utter empty suit and if/when Biden is unable to hold office, it will be sad day if she becomes president. I get the First Woman, First African American Woman thing but that is not what we should celebrate. Celebrate competence. Give me Condy Rice if you want to celebrate an AA woman in the WH,

The Kinko's comment was off the charts absurd. It will go down as her "let them eat cake" moment.

As for 2024, I see Trump as a major disrupter to the Republican Party. He all but said he is going to run.

The faster the Republicans can agree on their picks without having raucous debates, the better. They need to get a serious viable slate on the table before Trump takes hold. Then again, If Trump goes Independent, it is over for the Republicans.

I like Haley, Noam, DeSandis as serious front runners. I am hoping it does not get diluted with Rubio, Cruz, and Fiorina-like candidates.

I am in the "anything but Biden/Harris" camp now.

Last edited:
The Biden/Harris administration thus far has been a big zero and that is being generous. It is more like a big negative. Pick any issue or policy and say with a straight face that he has done well.

The only thing it has going for itself is that Dems and Libs can say at least we don't have Trump.

Harris is an utter empty suit and if/when Biden is unable to hold office, it will be sad day if she becomes president. I get the First Woman, First African American Woman thing but that is not what we should celebrate. Celebrate competence. Give me Condy Rice if you want to celebrate an AA woman in the WH,

The Kinko's comment was off the charts absurd.

As for 2024, I see Trump as a major disrupter to the Republican Party. He all but said he is going to run.

The faster the Republicans can agree on their picks without having raucous debates, the better. They need to get a serious viable slate on the table before Trump takes hold. Then again, If Trump goes Independent, it is over for the Republicans.

I like Haley, Noam, DeSandis as serious front runners. I am hoping it does not get diluted with Rubio, Cruz, and Fiorina-like candidates.

yea its def not a policy thing. its more a not trump thing, which is why he won.

i dont here bidens name every single day, i dont see biden flags every day, 4th of july wasnt political for the first time in a long time. and life is better because of it.

at this point we have to pray hes the president for 3 more years

The Kinko's comment was off the charts absurd. It will go down as her "let them eat cake" moment.

What are you thoughts on Biden providing $350 billion to fund police departments hiring more cops?

What are you thoughts on Biden providing $350 billion to fund police departments hiring more cops?

I think it’s a disgrace. If states and localities need more funding, it should come from said states and localities.

I think it’s a disgrace. If states and localities need more funding, it should come from said states and localities.

I agree fiscally. I just thought it was interesting for those that pait him as anti cop.

I agree fiscally. I just thought it was interesting for those that pait him as anti cop.
It’s really only rhetoric. He’s suggesting how to spend the money, with no real teeth.

this is been part of the problem with the plan. We are seeing it with county governments who have received the money and don’t know how to spend it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT