ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Maher

Shu09 he like many others are nothing more than infotainment

Bill dished out plenty of criticism all around. The problem is the Media and Big Tech actively collaborating to suppress and censor information that goes against the agreed narrative.

1. A round table discussion with several prominent doctors discussing Covid has been blocked by Youtube because it goes against the narrative.

2. CNN exec admits they are not reporting on rising Black on Asian hate crime as it will hurt the BLM narrative in a Project Veritas video They constantly focus on race otherwise. Twitter promptly bans Project Veritas for conducting journalism.

3. Facebook blocks NYPOST article about a BLM head buying multiple houses across the country. Breanna Taylor's family calls out BLM for being a fraud. Millions of Dollars donated with no accountability. Media is silent on it.

4. As mentioned in the Project Veritas video, CNN's next target of fear to push is Climate change. The very next day Scientific America announces they will start calling climate change a climate emergency.

5. The Russian Bounty story is confirmed to be a hoax pushed by the media who didn't want Trump to win.

6. Hunter Biden admits the laptop may be his after the media attempted to suppress it so it would not hurt Biden's campaign.

7. Both the UN ambassador and Biden's spokeswoman call the US founded on racism which directly parroted the Chinese recent criticism. Biden only sanctions Russia on the SolarWinds hack even though there is plenty of evidence of Chinese involvement.

8. Democrats out to destroy the constitution by packing the court and eliminating the Electoral college and having DC become a state. Biden enacting more executive orders. Acting like a dictator is ok if you are on team Democrat. Trump was decried as a dictator for far less.

Bill dished out plenty of criticism all around. The problem is the Media and Big Tech actively collaborating to suppress and censor information that goes against the agreed narrative.

1. A round table discussion with several prominent doctors discussing Covid has been blocked by Youtube because it goes against the narrative.

2. CNN exec admits they are not reporting on rising Black on Asian hate crime as it will hurt the BLM narrative in a Project Veritas video They constantly focus on race otherwise. Twitter promptly bans Project Veritas for conducting journalism.

3. Facebook blocks NYPOST article about a BLM head buying multiple houses across the country. Breanna Taylor's family calls out BLM for being a fraud. Millions of Dollars donated with no accountability. Media is silent on it.

4. As mentioned in the Project Veritas video, CNN's next target of fear to push is Climate change. The very next day Scientific America announces they will start calling climate change a climate emergency.

5. The Russian Bounty story is confirmed to be a hoax pushed by the media who didn't want Trump to win.

6. Hunter Biden admits the laptop may be his after the media attempted to suppress it so it would not hurt Biden's campaign.

7. Both the UN ambassador and Biden's spokeswoman call the US founded on racism which directly parroted the Chinese recent criticism. Biden only sanctions Russia on the SolarWinds hack even though there is plenty of evidence of Chinese involvement.

8. Democrats out to destroy the constitution by packing the court and eliminating the Electoral college and having DC become a state. Biden enacting more executive orders. Acting like a dictator is ok if you are on team Democrat. Trump was decried as a dictator for far less.

Well said. The next question is, who gives organizations like CNN their orders?

Truth hurts....Another example of why Fauci is a clown.

Joe Donlon/News Nation led with Bill Maher tonight on this clip. NN has been out ahead of this issue reporting on the false commentary from both extremes.

Joe Donlon/News Nation led with Bill Maher tonight on this clip. NN has been out ahead of this issue reporting on the false commentary from both extremes.
And how are they doing on viewership/ratings and ad sales?

So besides him being the President (which is significant) is there really a big difference between Trump saying irresponsible things to encourage the Capitol protestors and Maxine Waters telling the Minneapolis protestors to get more confrontational if Chauvin is not found guilty? But the press is covering her words very differently. NY Times says this morning it was a suggestion by Maxi. Also the judge was pretty strong in his words about it and the coverage is very very different about what the judge said from different outlets depending on their obvious agenda. Scary how much the MSM has pivoted to make all things Democratic sound ok.

Reactions: SHUMA04 and SPK145
So besides him being the President (which is significant) is there really a big difference between Trump saying irresponsible things to encourage the Capitol protestors and Maxine Waters telling the Minneapolis protestors to get more confrontational if Chauvin is not found guilty? But the press is covering her words very differently. NY Times says this morning it was a suggestion by Maxi. Also the judge was pretty strong in his words about it and the coverage is very very different about what the judge said from different outlets depending on their obvious agenda. Scary how much the MSM has pivoted to make all things Democratic sound ok.
There are a small handful of networks that are covering this accurately. Unfortunately, that tells you a lot (money - networks caring about viewers more than accuracy and facts; and stupidity - people that opt for their echo chambers over facts)

they really shoulda had that trial in deep winter

If but for Trump's rhetoric, would we have seen a riot on January 6th? If but for Water's rhetoric, will we see a riot if Chauvin is acquitted? In my opinion, that is why they are different. Realistically, no one really cares what she says and her words will have no impact on what happens from here.

That said, given the context of what could happen with an acquittal, her comments were deeply irresponsible and we should demand more from our elected representatives. Dems are wrong in defending her here.

Reactions: Section112
If but for Trump's rhetoric, would we have seen a riot on January 6th? If but for Water's rhetoric, will we see a riot if Chauvin is acquitted? In my opinion, that is why they are different. Realistically, no one really cares what she says and her words will have no impact on what happens from here.

That said, given the context of what could happen with an acquittal, her comments were deeply irresponsible and we should demand more from our elected representatives. Dems are wrong in defending her here.
And this was not the first time she has tried to incite and agitate violence. The fact that her peers are silent or even defend her (Pelosi) is reprehensible.

There always seems to be outrage when Marjorie Taylor Greene speaks. Shouldn't the same outrage exist when Maxine speaks?

Reactions: shu09 and SPK145

Actually her words already gave Chauvin an opportunity to appeal the verdict if he's found guilty per the judge and Chauvin's lawyer who said the odds are high that some of the jurors will hear her words (implying if they say not guilty there will be riots). Her words matter a lot and the fact that she flew from California or DC where she should have stayed, to get some facetime in Minneapolis makes her words even worse. She has already cost the taxpayers of Minnesota money if he's found guilty and they should be pissed about it. If he's not guilty they will go crazy and she told em its ok. But can you imagine if you are in Minneapolis and they have to go through this trial again. How much more unrest will occur, burning of businesses and people being hurt. Yea her words matter A LOT if they open up the appeal and the fact is the damage could be to property and life the longer the riots go on.

I love what the judge said that generally applies to all these bigmouth politicians on both sides.

"I'll give you that Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned," Cahill said. "I wish elected officials would stop talking about this case, especially in a manner that is disrespectful to the rule of law and to the judicial branch and our function," Cahill added later. "I think if they want to give their opinions, they should do so in a respectful and in a manner that is consistent with their oath to the Constitution, to respect a coequal branch of government."
"Their failure to do so, I think, is abhorrent, but I don't think it's prejudiced us with additional material that would prejudice this jury," he said, adding that "a congresswoman's opinion really doesn't matter a whole lot."

She's allowed to be there but now all these politicians are pushing each other out of the way to get their face associated with this. I'm sure Corey Booker is upset he didn't think of it.

Reactions: shu09 and Merge
Actually her words already gave Chauvin an opportunity to appeal the verdict if he's found guilty per the judge and Chauvin's lawyer who said the odds are high that some of the jurors will hear her words (implying if they say not guilty there will be riots). Her words matter a lot and the fact that she flew from California or DC where she should have stayed, to get some facetime in Minneapolis makes her words even worse. She has already cost the taxpayers of Minnesota money if he's found guilty and they should be pissed about it. If he's not guilty they will go crazy and she told em its ok. But can you imagine if you are in Minneapolis and they have to go through this trial again. How much more unrest will occur, burning of businesses and people being hurt. Yea her words matter A LOT if they open up the appeal and the fact is the damage could be to property and life the longer the riots go on.

I love what the judge said that generally applies to all these bigmouth politicians on both sides.

"I'll give you that Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned," Cahill said. "I wish elected officials would stop talking about this case, especially in a manner that is disrespectful to the rule of law and to the judicial branch and our function," Cahill added later. "I think if they want to give their opinions, they should do so in a respectful and in a manner that is consistent with their oath to the Constitution, to respect a coequal branch of government."
"Their failure to do so, I think, is abhorrent, but I don't think it's prejudiced us with additional material that would prejudice this jury," he said, adding that "a congresswoman's opinion really doesn't matter a whole lot."

She's allowed to be there but now all these politicians are pushing each other out of the way to get their face associated with this. I'm sure Corey Booker is upset he didn't think of it.

Agree with all of that, I just meant that the outcome is certain here unfortunately. If he is acquitted, there will be riots. For everyone's sake, I hope he is convicted. It is true though that she did give some ammunition to a potential appeal

Agree with all of that, I just meant that the outcome is certain here unfortunately. If he is acquitted, there will be riots. For everyone's sake, I hope he is convicted. It is true though that she did give some ammunition to a potential appeal
Certain that he will be convicted, but perhaps not on all three charges.

is there really a big difference between Trump saying irresponsible things to encourage the Capitol protestors and Maxine Waters telling the Minneapolis protestors to get more confrontational if Chauvin is not found guilty?

This will explain it:

Good for the judge. That's how every judge should behave.

But this is why the words of politicians matter in situations such as this. They are laying the groundwork for riots.

You hope he is convicted "for everyone's sake." This is because the politicians have primed people for riots. The defendant should be judged based on the merits of the evidence presented at his trial. Not because of what may or may not happen after the trial. There is a system of justice and a process in this nation. Politicians, of all people, should respect the process and let the system do its job. Unfortunately, some of them do not.

My opinion is he should be convicted based on the evidence, not for the purpose of preventing riots.

But this is why the words of politicians matter in situations such as this. They are laying the groundwork for riots.

You hope he is convicted "for everyone's sake." This is because the politicians have primed people for riots. The defendant should be judged based on the merits of the evidence presented at his trial. Not because of what may or may not happen after the trial. There is a system of justice and a process in this nation. Politicians, of all people, should respect the process and let the system do its job. Unfortunately, some of them do not.

My opinion is he should be convicted based on the evidence, not for the purpose of preventing riots.

Right, I'm not saying that he should be convicted because of the potential outcome. He should be convicted based on the evidence. My hope is that the evidence presented was enough for the Jury because the other outcome would be a disaster.

Right, I'm not saying that he should be convicted because of the potential outcome. He should be convicted based on the evidence. My hope is that the evidence presented was enough for the Jury because the other outcome would be a disaster.
I didn’t review the statutes to know what elements prosecution needed to prove but common law manslaughter seemed to have been met but second degree murder is debatable based on what I read. Murder 3 seems appropriate. The relatively short deliberations are interesting for a # of reasons.

i think he was convicted on the final charge based on his history and the fact those jurers could be responsible for nationwide riots. its not right, but at the same time he could very well be guilty of that charge. it wasnt clear cut.

guy is a scumbag tho so hes prob getting what he deserves

Maxine is a total clown protected by her gender,race and political party.She can tell a republican committee member to shut up but any criticism of her will get the race hustlers to call you racist.This is the new cancel culture paradigm

Reactions: shu09
Chauvin was a bad cop who got what he deserved. The legal system worked as it should. Unfortunately, we have one man dead and one that will go to prison and probably not survive that either. Floyd was a thug; Chauvin no better. I guess people need to celebrate it and suggest it will be a catalyst for change. Yup, Minneapolis has changed for a long time. What business is going to have a management meeting in that city? Most LEO's I have spoken, want body-cams. The incident yesterday in Columbus will prevent another mob who was ready to bulldoze without facts.

I have to laugh that Biden speaks about "systemic racism" in this country while standing next to the first black female Vice-President and that he also served as VP for the first black President. If we are a country of systemic racism, how the heck did that happen? So much for bringing the country together. Next....

"Systemic racism" is the biggest and most dangerous myth going in America these days. Racial minorities have just as much of an opportunity to succeed in our country as anyone else. There are so many successful minorities in all walks of life but also unfortunately many who haven't seized their opportunity. But the opportunity exists for everyone, that's the bottom line.

Why doesn't the media and the politicians talk about all of the poor, lower class white people in the country? There are millions of them who unfortunately haven't seized their opportunities. It doesn't fit the divisive narrative, that's why.

Reactions: SHUMA04 and SPK145
I have to laugh that Biden speaks about "systemic racism" in this country while standing next to the first black female Vice-President and that he also served as VP for the first black President. If we are a country of systemic racism, how the heck did that happen? So much for bringing the country together. Next....

Examples of successful black people does not invalidate the argument.

I found his message to be a fairly unifying one.

"Peaceful expression of that legacy are inevitable and appropriate, but violent protest is not. And there are those who will seek to exploit the raw emotions of the moment — agitators and extremists who have no interest in social justice; who seek to carry out violence, destroy property, to fan the flames of hate and division; who will do everything in their power to stop this country’s march toward racial justice. We can’t let them succeed.

This is the time for this country to come together, to unite as Americans. There can never be any safe harbor for hate in America.

I’ve said it many times: The battle for the soul of this nation has been a constant push and pull for more than 240 years — a tug of war between the American ideal that we’re all created equal and the harsh reality that racism has long torn us apart."

"Systemic racism" is the biggest and most dangerous myth going in America these days. Racial minorities have just as much of an opportunity to succeed in our country as anyone else. There are so many successful minorities in all walks of life but also unfortunately many who haven't seized their opportunity. But the opportunity exists for everyone, that's the bottom line.

Why doesn't the media and the politicians talk about all of the poor, lower class white people in the country? There are millions of them who unfortunately haven't seized their opportunities. It doesn't fit the divisive narrative, that's why.
the biggest misconception is that minorities arent eaually represented. uh duhhh, they are minorities. african americans only make up 13% of the country. white around 70%. expect distribution of positions to net out around here.

you dont see that many minorities because there arent that many! thats the point. equally represented doesnt mean its gotta be 50/50.

in fact we shouldnt be using any benchmark for anything

Examples of successful black people does not invalidate the argument.

I found his message to be a fairly unifying one.

"Peaceful expression of that legacy are inevitable and appropriate, but violent protest is not. And there are those who will seek to exploit the raw emotions of the moment — agitators and extremists who have no interest in social justice; who seek to carry out violence, destroy property, to fan the flames of hate and division; who will do everything in their power to stop this country’s march toward racial justice. We can’t let them succeed.

This is the time for this country to come together, to unite as Americans. There can never be any safe harbor for hate in America.

I’ve said it many times: The battle for the soul of this nation has been a constant push and pull for more than 240 years — a tug of war between the American ideal that we’re all created equal and the harsh reality that racism has long torn us apart."
You cannot be a country that has systematic racism with when the most important and second most important positions have been occupied by a black person for nine of the last 13 years.

Reactions: SHUMA04 and shu09
You cannot be a country that has systematic racism with when the most important and second most important positions have been occupied by a black person for nine of the last 13 years.

Why stop at 13 when it is really 9 out of the last 230+ years?
But in any case, the concept of systemic racism doesn't mean a black person can't rise to the top and a white person can't fall to the bottom.

Why stop at 13 when it is really 9 out of the last 230+ years?
But in any case, the concept of systemic racism doesn't mean a black person can't rise to the top and a white person can't fall to the bottom.
Because we grow, evolve, etc. What happened 200 years ago is irrelevant.

Reactions: shu09
Because we grow, evolve, etc. What happened 200 years ago is irrelevant.

Right, just as irrelevant as saying black people can't be treated differently by police etc because we elected a black President.

Right, just as irrelevant as saying black people can't be treated differently by police etc because we elected a black President.
That’s different than saying that there is systematic racism. There are communities in areas of the country where that is just just not true. They are many police departments where there is no history or example a racist behavior.

Still buying all this. I got a bridge for u, auditor. I hope we defund them police. As a good friend of mine (successful businessman/entrepreneur) said recently, I agree, let’s defund police but then whose going to protect you from me? Listener spit their food out.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
Still buying all this. I got a bridge for u, auditor. I hope we defund them police. As a good friend of mine (successful businessman/entrepreneur) said recently, I agree, let’s defund police but then whose going to protect you from me? Listener spit their food out.
yes we need an army of policeman who are able to deescelate lethal situations in a split second by using extreme accuracy to a non vital extremety enough to incapacitate the individual AND build this force without any money. all of it will be body cam recorded on expensive cloud servers which we also will not pay for. all to make sure IM safe because im entitled and i deserve it.

Reactions: Hallsome
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT