ADVERTISEMENT

bob menendez Guilty

One of the biggest criminal and scumbag politicians that New Jersey voters supported and kept in office.

One of the biggest criminal and scumbag politicians that New Jersey voters supported and kept in office.
Personally I liked the guy. I believe everyone in Washington is engaged in shady shit, BUT one thing about Menendez he did serve his constituents. A lot of people in Washington do the shady shit without serving their constituents. Just got off the phone with a buddy who lived in Hudson county is whole life and still lives there. He believes he could run today and still put up a fight because he would dominate Hudson and Essex counties.

I would love to see the list of clean politicians in Washington.

Reactions: SHallguy2
Schumer now calls for resignation...bob should do the honorable thing and resign

Personally I liked the guy. I believe everyone in Washington is engaged in shady shit, BUT one thing about Menendez he did serve his constituents. A lot of people in Washington do the shady shit without serving their constituents. Just got off the phone with a buddy who lived in Hudson county is whole life and still lives there. He believes he could run today and still put up a fight because he would dominate Hudson and Essex counties.

Being a dirty politician is one thing, but illegally aiding foreign governments, risk to National Security, and covering up the DUI death by his wife?

Reactions: Hall-O-Daze
Being a dirty politician is one thing, but illegally aiding foreign governments, they don my National Security, and covering up the DUI death by his wife?
Menendez said it best when he said something to the effect of my conviction puts everyone in Washington at risk.

He knows it's rampant. This is the swamp.

The thing with his wife is disgusting. No defense for that. Just saying he took care of his constituents.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
While big time politics is shady, but he took it to another level.

I remember when Corzine appointed Menedez to take his Senate seat, a guy I knew who was really hooked in on Hudson County told me Menedez was much dirtier than Robert Torricelli who had ended his Senate re-election few years earlier for questionable and illegal gifts and that Menedez would eventually go down as well. It took about 20 years, but he was correct.

Got on the wrong side with Joe Biden’s justice dept. just saying if he played ball with Joe this would never have happened.

Got on the wrong side with Joe Biden’s justice dept. just saying if he played ball with Joe this would never have happened.
Grew up in essex county. I went to HS in Hudson county. I can't tell you the number of people who have good things to say about how Menendez's office helped with many issues both on the state and federal levels. He definitely was no saint and got his, but I'll bet he's done more for his constituents than most senators. I hear way more positive things about Menendez from my hudson county friends than I do about Booker from my Newark friends. That doesn't make what he did any better but I believe that part of the story needs to be included.

Grew up in essex county. I went to HS in Hudson county. I can't tell you the number of people who have good things to say about how Menendez's office helped with many issues both on the state and federal levels. He definitely was no saint and got his, but I'll bet he's done more for his constituents than most senators. I hear way more positive things about Menendez from my hudson county friends than I do about Booker from my Newark friends. That doesn't make what he did any better but I believe that part of the story needs to be included.
Don’t disagree with you, met him at a fundraiser. He helped one of my customers, and seemed like a good guy. Major Adams in my opinion he trying his best but also questioned Joe Biden’s administration, didn’t he also recently have some problems with the justice dept.? Isn’t there also a representative from Texas in a similar situation. We wonder why everyone stays in their lane. Donald Trump good god ruffled some feathers but he’s a different animal. Some people are starting to understand how game is played. Lots of corruption RM knows he’s being picked on. You being from Hudson county know this all to well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT