ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Lee

JRSlim2284

All World
Gold Member
Apr 29, 2005
1. Havent't seen the Crow in a long time. I need to change that.

2. Don't know much about him and not sure if I shouldve used an old "recruiting" thread or if this could be a new one.

Illinois appears to be in the early driver’s seat when it comes to four-star guard Brandon Lee. The New Jersey-based star is slated to visit Champaign in August and already seems high on both the program and the coaching staff that runs it.

“They’ve been the teams with the most wins in the Big Ten over the last few years,” Lee said of Illinois on Sunday. “I love coach [Brad] Underwood. He’s a great guy. I feel like he is really going to be able to help me with all the things I need to improve about my game. He’s a hard-nosed coach that is going to push me every day.”

Seton Hall and Pitt are also heavily involved with Lee, who hopes to visit the campus of each down the road. Still it seems as though the Illini could wrap up Lee’s recruitment in August should things go well on the visit as mutual interest seems to be growing quickly.

It’s worth noting, however, that current Seton Hall head coach Shaheen Holloway coached Lee’s brother, Matthew Lee, when Holloway was the coach at St. Peter’s. For that reason, the Pirates must be treated as a serious threat to snatch the New York-based guard away from the Illini.

Reactions: SHU AL 84
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT