ADVERTISEMENT

But Equality?

Shouldn't be a surprise here that most women are not as physically strong as men. I wouldn't want them serving next to me on the front lines.

In this age of equality, women should have to sign up for the draft but qualifications for the military should not be changed. I want the strongest military I can get regardless of gender, race, etc.

Reactions: SHUSA
In this age of equality, women should have to sign up for the draft but qualifications for the military should not be changed. I want the strongest military I can get regardless of gender, race, etc.

The draft is an abhorrent relic of a misguided era.

Selective Service system should be abolished.

How embarrassing is it for you to denigrate one's profession with this childish name calling?

What is it you do for a living?
Denigrate is a strong word.
He informed us of his profession.
But since I offended people I’ll apologize.

I’ll wait for you to show the same level of care when those you agree with call people names and make fun of them.

charmin soft

conspiracy theorist

wimps for not getting vax

more examples

I’m self employed and work in a number of industries.

Denigrate is a strong word.
He informed us of his profession.
But since I offended people I’ll apologize.

I’ll wait for you to show the same level of care when those you agree with call people names and make fun of them.

charmin soft

conspiracy theorist

wimps for not getting vax

more examples

I’m self employed and work in a number of industries.
Calling an auditor a bookkeeper shows either sheer stupidity or clear intent to disparage.

I'm self employed and work in a number of industries too. Basically that says absolutely nothing.

I provide fractional CFO and Controller services for small businesses. I guess I too am a bookkeeper.

You work for both McDonalds and Burger King, LOL? (I kid, I kid, relax Francis!!)

Calling an auditor a bookkeeper shows either sheer stupidity or clear intent to disparage.

I'm self employed and work in a number of industries too. Basically that says absolutely nothing.

I provide fractional CFO and Controller services for small businesses. I guess I too am a bookkeeper.

You work for both McDonalds and Burger King, LOL? (I kid, I kid, relax Francis!!)
I'm overhead

I couldn’t get hired by a restaurant let alone fast food establishment, unless maybe as a taste tester.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT