ADVERTISEMENT

Check out #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
He plays for Iran? That’s some length to go to continue to play the game. But good for him. Did we see that much when he was here? I can’t really recall but I know his minutes were generally low single digits. Or am I mistaken?

He plays for Iran? That’s some length to go to continue to play the game. But good for him. Did we see that much when he was here? I can’t really recall but I know his minutes were generally low single digits. Or am I mistaken?
Why is that such a stretch? He's part Iranian.

Reactions: Robot_Man
Born there and moved to England as a youngster.

Spoke to him just before he left SHU and he was heartbroken that he had to waste a season of eligibility when his redshirt was canceled and he played that year.

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
Iran? A state sponsor of terrorism. An oppressive, totalitarian regime. Keep moving. Nothing to see here.

What's your point? You could say similar things about Chinese people playing for China, Russians playing for Russia. Hell, many countries would say similarly poor things about the United States.

What's that have to do with Aaron playing basketball?

What's your point? You could say similar things about Chinese people playing for China, Russians playing for Russia. Hell, many countries would say similarly poor things about the United States.

What's that have to do with Aaron playing basketball?
Iran is in its own category. It’s a potential powder keg. It’s a rogue Nuclear player. It’s committed to the destruction of Israel and is squarely in the crosshairs of Israel.
And ur right Russia and China have terrible human rights issues.
We have our issues here but those who would equate us with Iran are cretinous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT