ADVERTISEMENT

College basketball transfer portal rankings 2024

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003

2. Kadary Richmond​

Old school: Seton Hall | New school: St. John's

Richmond fueled Seton Hall's NIT title run as the Pirates' leading scorer at 15.7 points per game and top facilitator with 5.1 assists per game. He was also the team's highest-rated defender by a longshot, per evanmiya.com. The 6-5 guard is a four-year veteran of high-major basketball and is the sort of tough, two-way player who can make a difference for a St. John's team that is seeking to reach the NCAA Tournament under second-year coach Rick Pitino.

45. Dre Davis​

Old school: Seton Hall | New school: Ole Miss

Davis averaged 15 points per game and shot 35% from 3-point range in his second season at Seton Hall. It was the fourth season of college basketball for the 6-5 guard, who began his career at Louisville. He averaged 16.6 points, 6.6 rebounds and 2.6 blocks per game during Seton Hall's five-game NIT title run.

UConn portal additions Mahaney and Reed were #46 and #80 respectively. I suspect by the end of next year they would be ranked substantially higher if this list were revisited. Mahaney should absolutely thrive in Hurley's system and I would expect his shooting percentages to go up given that he'll have open looks. Reed is a big body that will give us the opportunity to continue to have change of pace centers that have worked so well for us in the last year. Many think he may end up being the starter, though apparently Samson Johnson is up the proverbial "15 pounds of muscle" that guys are often said to have put on during the summer.

I love when I hear someone put on 15-20 pounds of muscle in a few months. That is impossible for a year never mind a couple of months.

More like they slimmed down, burned the fat, and put on 10-12 pounds of muscle in a year.

I love when I hear someone put on 15-20 pounds of muscle in a few months. That is impossible for a year never mind a couple of months.

More like they slimmed down, burned the fat, and put on 10-12 pounds of muscle in a year.
It's one of the traditions of summer along with guys miraculously growing an inch or two.

UConn portal additions Mahaney and Reed were #46 and #80 respectively. I suspect by the end of next year they would be ranked substantially higher if this list were revisited. Mahaney should absolutely thrive in Hurley's system and I would expect his shooting percentages to go up given that he'll have open looks. Reed is a big body that will give us the opportunity to continue to have change of pace centers that have worked so well for us in the last year. Many think he may end up being the starter, though apparently Samson Johnson is up the proverbial "15 pounds of muscle" that guys are often said to have put on during the summer.
Thank goodness, we were worried about whether you'd have the talent.

• Haha
Reactions: PiratePride
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT