ADVERTISEMENT

COVID 19 Pandemic is the deadliest pandemic in United States History

shufan1993

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2017
According to data, the Covid 19 Pandemic is the deadliest in United States History. I did tell the board this months ago that this pandemic would be the worst pandemic ever in this country. I was told that I was a "fear mongerer" It has now surpassed the 1918 Spanish flu. Who would have every thought this pandemic would by this bad even with "safe and effective" vaccines? The worst is yet to come!

Reactions: silkcitypirate
According to data, the Covid 19 Pandemic is the deadliest in United States History. I did tell the board this months ago that this pandemic would be the worst pandemic ever in this country. I was told that I was a "fear mongerer" It has now surpassed the 1918 Spanish flu. Who would have every thought this pandemic would by this bad even with "safe and effective" vaccines? The worst is yet to come!

Define worst other than using “dark winter”

Define worst other than using “dark winter”

This winter will be another dark winter. Honestly could be worse than last winter with many mass gatherings planned. I have decided I will not go to the Prudential center the first couple months. Just can't risk it with Delta spreading like wildfire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT