ADVERTISEMENT

Creighton at Seton Hall Baseball Game #3

NYC Pirate

All World
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2007
Hall leads 1-0 in the top of the 4th. It would be a good idea to get this one,

Seton Hall 1 Creighton 0 Complete game shutout by Zach Prendergast on his 22nd B Day!

Seton Hall 1 Creighton 0 Complete game shutout by Zach Prendergast on his 22nd B Day!
Only 106 pitches despite giving up seven hits and one walk. Amazing. I want to see the full box score. There had to be at least a couple of double plays.

Key stat for the defense: zero errors.

I wish I would have seen the game.

Pitching was outstanding this weekend. Seton Hall took a 1-0 lead into the 8th inning in the 1st game.

Seton Hall has one more conference series this season. They better be prepared to take 2 out of 3 at an inferior Villanova next weekend. They do that and barring an improbable run by Butler and they should be ok as the 4th place team in the BigEast Tournament. They need to start elevating their intensity and focus. Their situational hitting is still not up to par with Creighton, Xavier and SJU. The season will come down to that first game of the BigEast Tournament probably against Creighton. Tough call on whether to pitch Dana or Prendergast. It will be the biggest start in their college careers for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT