ADVERTISEMENT

Cuomo - Captain Obvious

Where was his executive order to protect the elderly in nursing homes. I guess he was too busy making passes at young ladies.

Reactions: shu09
haha yea again is this not common sense? "keep guns out of hands of dangerous people" super innovative idea
Insane right? Funny thing is that New York has some of the toughest gun laws in the country. Maybe, just maybe, we have an enforcement problem?

Yet, people were gushing about the way he handled the pandemic (setting records for elderly deaths...that he fudged the numbers on by the way). Once again, the people of New York get what they deserve.

Last edited:
Reactions: Section112
Definitely an enforcement problem and a bad guy problem. Why should the police stick their neck out for a government that won't protect them? It is hurting the people most in need of police services in the end but no one is talking about it. And the bad guys will keep using guns no matter what the gun laws say.

Last edited:
Reactions: HALL85
Cuomo is still in office? Impressive. Somebody give the Republicans his playbook on how to beat the me too movement.

Cuomo is still in office? Impressive. Somebody give the Republicans his playbook on how to beat the me too movement.
Dems need it too
I think Kamala crew went for Cuomo but theyre distracted with her and related people’s shortcomings

Biden can’t run again

Kamala non existent, not electable

It is tempting to take Fredo on a boat ride ala The Godfather,but we must resist.Hr is white by birth but says he is black on the inside and this conflicting personality probably partially explains his foolishly liberal view of the world where if your father and brother are governors and you are a media personality you can’t be wrong on anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT