ADVERTISEMENT

Dick Vitale's college basketball preseason top 40 for 2020-21

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
  • Dick VitaleCollege Basketball analyst

The start of the 2020-21 college basketball season has been pushed back. Instead of opening in early November, it will begin around Thanksgiving.

I can't wait to tip it off, baby! It should be thrilling to see teams progress and improve as the season rolls on. You see players and teams learn their strengths and weaknesses and adjust.

I'm going to go out on a limb and give up my preseason top 40. There have been a lot of rosters change across America, and the NBA draft happening much later has affected several teams. Right now, college schedules are absolute chaos. Some schools will have limited nonconference schedules. It is not easy to figure out how this season will go, but I will base this on players returning and players lost, coaching and the VBDI (Vitale Bald Dome Index), which is in overdrive, baby!

Here we go:

Dan, seeing your post really made my day! A post from you and Dick has us at 30. Pretty cool all around! Your improvement is inspirational!

Wishing you continued improvement and my best. Take care of yourself. Good to see a post from you.

Great to see you post again Dan, this Board has missed your perspective on so many of the topics discussed on this Board and on all things involving SH athletics.

Hope you keep making progress in your recovery and we’ll look forward to your next post whenever it appears .

Who cares about Dickie Vs irrelevant opinion* Clearly we should be #1. That all falls by the wayside** now that Dan is posting threads. This is more than welcome.

* - He has it just about right.

** - Is it Wayside or waistside? I'll take the loss on this if I'm wrong

Who cares about Dickie Vs irrelevant opinion* Clearly we should be #1. That all falls by the wayside** now that Dan is posting threads. This is more than welcome.

* - He has it just about right.

** - Is it Wayside or waistside? I'll take the loss on this if I'm wrong

Wayside.

Reactions: JRSlim2284
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT